Stepping to the Dark Side (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I've made the switch and am now the proud owner of an 1993 FZJ-80. Factory lockers!!!! Hoping to have it swapped for a 1HD-T or FT by Christmas. I love my 60, but WOW:cool:
P3220002.JPG

I just did the same thing. Same year. same color. locked.
Congrats!!!:cheers:

Identical '94 here :D

Congrats! A wise move indeed.

Pleas post a really detailed step-by-step of the diesel swap... I hope to do the same thing here next year.

Good buy! I have run the gamut from a 40 growing up, to desert buggies at high speed. Race cars off-road to a Montero that climbed trees. The LC 80 has uncanny traction on every surface. The thing just will not stop! Once you own a tractor with air conditioning, you will never go back!!

Where in Orygun are you located?? West Linn maybe?

Bought the car in Portland but live in Bend.

sweet ride....you will love the 1hd-t when you swap.

uwww.
Nice 93 and look foward to seeing the 1hd-t conversion.
Thats what I plan to do when I can hord away enough dough

Congrats I just bought a 95 a week back. Factory Locked :D

have your ordered your leatherique yet?

:D

Always nice to see other 36th Anniversary editions around. Very nice..

Nice rig, like the color too!

Any ideas where the link to the 1HD-T swap is located?

i too made the switch from a FJ60/62 to the 80. what a difference. i cant think of a reason to go back, ever. not for wheeling, not for expedition. my 80 is the perfect combo. if i want a wheeling rig i am going with a 40.

congrats and welcome to the 80s section!

Hey browndog, walked by your place on sunday. I knew it was you by the 60 in the garage...must say the 80 looks real good, super clean. See ya around the neighborhood.:cheers:

Caldentey:

You must live nearby. I must admit I really liked having two cruisers, if only for a short time. I sold the 60 the next day. Can't wait to dieselfy the 80!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom