Flat bed Ideas (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi guys, we were thinking about constructing a new flat bed on one of my friends 1988 xtra cab toy pick-up... any pics, links and Ideas would be very appreciated!!!

Thanks in advance.

c'mon guys!

Don't hold out! someone must have some input on this...

I've look at the one that All Pro sells looks nice... but we were looking for something made out of square tubing vs regular tubing, I think it's cleaner and more practical!

http://www.allprooffroad.com/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=28

also found a few pics on 4x4 Wire but I need more precise info, the truck is a D.D. and we would like to fab the flatbed first before removing the original box... anyone as frame messurments for the box body mounts?

keep on trucking!

here is a pic of my flatbed. really cheap. very light. 3/4" plywood top with angle around the sides.
1158346960_img_0728.jpg

sorry for the poser pic, thats all i have of the bed. it would be much easier to make the flatbed with the box off the truck. i welded up the frame for this oneand painted it in a day and then did the rest in another.

hockingsplash.JPG

Here's a bed I built for a buddy in the club. Based on the AllPro design but modified to fit our needs. Gas tank was relocated to the bed and the rails have a taper to kick trees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom