how much do you think? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

AndersN

SILVER Star
Threads
unfortunatley i have to get rid of the cruiser. I was just curious as to how much i would be able to get. I will post pics soon but for now ill just explain it.

1989 fj62:
153,000 miles
Newly rebuilt engine
body is completely rust free and the side are perfectly straight
Arb Bull Bar
milemarker 9000lb winch
two IPF 9000
interior is in great condition
yakima roof rack
Infinity sound system
Pioneer Head unit
Tinted windows
Flowmaster exhaust
31x10.50 BFG All-Terrains

There are some facts just to give yall an idea. Pics will come soon. I appreciate the help I would like to at least get 11k out of it but please tell me if i could get more or less. Thanks again.

Anders Newman

Oooh, sorry man. $11K is a bit high. With a stock suspension it would be more like $8K but who knows with the right buyer.

What's the story behind the engine rebuild? Seems a little early to have to do that....

Well, you never know. I think that it is all about timing, and I have seen some trucks like yours easily hit the 11K mark on Ebay. As you know, it is very difficult to find one without rust ($$) and with fairly low miles ($$).

You may have to run the auction 2 or 3 times to hit your reserve, but there are peeps who are willing to pay.

~cbmontgo

I paid $7800 for my rust-free (AZ) truck w. OME lift, new 32" tires, 190K, near perfect interior, Viper alarm, everything works. No ARB, rack, lights or winch, but the OME kit is pretty expensive by itself.

But yeah, post your pics! Ebay is probably the way to go, or even craigslist....

all depends on your target market. here, you won't get much. ebay, you'll get a lot more. where you live also helps/hinders (LA market can go way up sometimes) it also depends on how long you're willing to sit on it. i waited almost a year to sell my last truck (71 Jimmy) and finally found the right buyer...my .02

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom