Cheap Tool-.58 cents (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the heads up...i just ordered one.

Not bad, I ordered 50, figured I'd drop most of them on ebay.

With free shipping at $50 why not order 100 of them, get them shipped to you for free and give them away to all your friends?

$11 for ground shipping? Part of me has a problem with buying something for $0.58 and paying 2000% in shipping.

If I didn't already have one, I'd order a bunch (no, not 100 ;))

Link take ya to a zip code change sheet. What's the product?

BMAN said:
Link take ya to a zip code change sheet. What's the product?
Input your zip code and wah-la!

:)

I paid around $20 for this. Its a pretty darn good lug wrench...

I was playing with the numbers to my shipping address.

Quantity 87--it denied me.
50--it denied me.
40, shipping was $1.65/ea
30, shipping was $1.89/ea
10, shipping was $1.10/ea
5, shipping was $1.59/ea

Interesting. YMMV

I bought 10. It came out to $17.24 with tax.

I bought 10 on top of the 50 I orginially bought- just for the hell of it. Cost me $15.90 due to the wherehouse being so close to where I live. I'll save them to give out as stocking stuffers.

They seem to be sold out :D

Biff said:
I bought 10 on top of the 50 I orginially bought- just for the hell of it. Cost me $15.90 due to the wherehouse being so close to where I live. I'll save them to give out as stocking stuffers.

Does that include your SoCal cruiser buddies? :D

NorCalDoug said:
They seem to be sold out :D
Even those who already ordered may not get them. It's a closeout item. Their system may not have accurately shown the number of tools in stock.

Brentbba said:
Does that include your SoCal cruiser buddies? :D

I'll tell you what, if you go out on a night run at this years Surf and Turf I'll give you one. :eek: Last years night run was totally awesome, best adrenaline rush I have ever had :D

Biff said:
I'll tell you what, if you go out on a night run at this years Surf and Turf I'll give you one. :eek: Last years night run was totally awesome, best adrenaline rush I have ever had :D

Deal! Even w/o the bribe. hehehe :D

Dang, I was in the middle of ordering and was playing with the amounts, seeing how much shipping was, etc...and then this came up:

"None of the items in your cart are currently available in our stores or warehouses. Please contact Customer Service at (877) 808-0698 - alternate items may be available that will meet your needs."

So either they finally actually sold out, or just realized they did, or realized the pricing error (if it was an error, I would think so...)

Oh well...

mabrodis said:
Dang, I was in the middle of ordering and was playing with the amounts, seeing how much shipping was, etc...and then this came up:

"None of the items in your cart are currently available in our stores or warehouses. Please contact Customer Service at (877) 808-0698 - alternate items may be available that will meet your needs."

So either they finally actually sold out, or just realized they did, or realized the pricing error (if it was an error, I would think so...)

Oh well...
What's the matter wit you Willis?

Look at post #12. :rolleyes:

Biff....since I was on last years night run can I have one? It was an adrenaline rush...especially when your truck launched off the sand dune much like the departure angle of the space shuttle. However, it was quite a buzz kill when the 4 runner rolled over..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom