cool rear bumper idea from 4x4 Labs (pics) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

with the amount of "skill-lacking" drivers in SoCal.. I don't think I'd want to be on the Interstate w/o a bumper. I would though rock (use/sport) those wings if I was to be off-roading... but then would I really need to justify them by knowing they'd protect the rear quarter panel rather than just look cool...

no price yet?

i'll try and get some more pictures of that front bumper. my good buddy brett and i designed and built that for sam. i have the first one which is a little different than sam's. mine is super tucked in and close to the body. we gave sam some space to hit others and not worry about his.

when are you coming out mr junk? not that i could go wheeling with you since i just sold my old beater 80.

nick

Here's another pic of Sam's rear bumper. I snapped a pic during CM05 when the Norcal boys were having a feast near my camp.

Ali
P5030123.JPG

Romer said:
18 hours non stop and 1152 miles, more than just a little jaunt. Though I did drive from Dallas to Denver non-stop when I bought it...
I made that same trip -- but in reverse order to get my stuff from Christo. :D
Schedule the trip for late September and you can hang with us on the annual 80s on the 'con trip. Ride back down the hill and make it home in two easy days. :)

Late September will also give Luke time to schedule you in ;)

80nick said:
i'll try and get some more pictures of that front bumper. my good buddy brett and i designed and built that for sam. i have the first one which is a little different than sam's. mine is super tucked in and close to the body. we gave sam some space to hit others and not worry about his.

when are you coming out mr junk? not that i could go wheeling with you since i just sold my old beater 80.

nick

That you Nick? :eek: :D

Looks like we'll both be 80less by end of summer then. Whatcha got now? See THIS LINK for my new project.

Not sure I'll get out there soon, but if I do I would either ship the truck or more likely just fly out and look for a shotgun seat.

Cruiserdrew said:
As we have discussed before, Luke's usual 80 series rear bumper is probably the best looking and toughest of all the bumper options out there. Highly reccomended.

Which is why I'm in line for one for the 80. But remember, not everyone wants to hack off their rear crossmember! I think for "light duty" use, as my 100 will see, this might be an ideal solution.

Alvaro - did not know that was Sam's, haven't seen his truck in a while, but obviously he's been busy!

For those who are interested in purchase, you probably should call Luke at the shop, see his website:

http://www.4x4labs.com

A while back someone posted a Japanese website that offered the rear wings similar to the pic above...anyone recall the address?

Junk said:

Looks like we'll both be 80less by end of summer then. Whatcha got now? See THIS LINK for my new project.

definetly get rid of that 80! they suck offroad. i am taking a break from the wheeling thing for awhile. i have a 1962 factory soft top that is almost back together after a complete frame off that has taken 2 years. i have a '91 80 that will have a 350 small block by the end of the year that will become the family truckster complete with wood paneling and 4x4 labs rear bumper. i will be at rubithon this year on the double locker run as a passanger. we will also be up at the mcgrew trail ride. that's about it.

nice 45 by the way. keep us posted on the build.
nick

80nick said:
Junk said:

definetly get rid of that 80! they suck offroad. ...
nice 45 by the way. keep us posted on the build.
nick

You goober. BTW, CMCC is only 18 days away. Should be a huge group this year. Keep in touch man. Some day I may finally drag those 303 axles out of the barn and slap them under something :D

We need to do a spare tire lift on that rig.....

MoJ said:
A while back someone posted a Japanese website that offered the rear wings similar to the pic above...anyone recall the address?

talk to Mot, he probably can get you anything you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom