Live From Cruise Moab (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

some vendor night pic, Slee and Proffits stuff was amazing
1.JPG
2.JPG
3.JPG

Awesome Chris! I have set up our official documentation (such as all our trail assignments) online on my web space and was planning on being able to pull it down/put it up in real time; finding out that WiFi went away was going to put a major crimp in our plans. Thanks and happy cruisin'!

Jeff, we're here so if you need to use the connection just let me know. I guess if you are able to read this though, then you found a connection somehow :)

A quick pic from today - we came up through canyonlands to get here.

utah0107_1.JPG

More, more!

Glad to see Vince made it...

attachment.php

:beer:

this is epic! Mickey in Moab should be a thread in itself.

The report from Nakman on rising sun:

Ige just get out here, there will be room. 2m radios have been great. Yesterday Mike broke a long at the top of Cliffhanger, needed an inner axle seal. Convert was able to talk to Nathaniel down at camp, who found him one. couldn't have scripted that any better.. we can talk all over the valley on these things.

Here is Hants on Cliffhanger (Convert spotting), followed by Treeroot....

Nice. Price?

And how about your 40-series bumpers? Got any pics of those? :)

Those are sweet, but I can't get your website to pull up. Any issues???

They are $319.95 powder coated with all the hardware to mount to your stock hinges and the paddle latch is provided as well. You can get them in raw form if you want to paint them to your own color.

As of right now we are working on getting them on the site. We need to get a good picture of them on a nice cruiser. Mine is too beat up for that :hillbilly: You can see more of what they look like on my project thread in the hardcore section LT's FJ40 Build Up

The rear bumper/swing out system is still being prototyped. I'll see if Mark wants to release some photos of the two different versions we have come up with. Kind of an evolving project as he builds each one.

The report from Nakman on rising sun:

Ige just get out here, there will be room. 2m radios have been great. Yesterday Mike broke a long at the top of Cliffhanger, needed an inner axle seal. Convert was able to talk to Nathaniel down at camp, who found him one. couldn't have scripted that any better.. we can talk all over the valley on these things.

Here is Hants on Cliffhanger (Convert spotting), followed by Treeroot....

Ok,

Just got off the phone with Mike....(Isn’t technology great!) :)

27 spline long outer....

I was under the impression that he had changed out to 30 spline Longs after all the snow/tire chain fun....

Pictures at 10. ;)

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom