Live From Cruise Moab (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Something tells me that Internet is not as easy to get as last year....why else would the deadbeats be slackin' so much? Guess I'll have to kick some lead when I get there tomorrow! The fact is "Gadget Master" Nakman has been there since Saturday and if he has logged on yet there is a problem! :rolleyes: :)

3 more days, 3 more days, 3 more days...I'm starting to have seizures resulting from two years of poring over the pictures and not having been there yet! Not this year baby!

Something tells me that Internet is not as easy to get as last year....why else would the deadbeats be slackin' so much? Guess I'll have to kick some lead when I get there tomorrow! The fact is "Gadget Master" Nakman has been there since Saturday and if he has logged on yet there is a problem! :rolleyes: :)

i just talked to tim on the phone.
he has been doing family stuff, not running trails yet.

i was there...for about a half hour

weather was great ...medusa says supposed to be nivce for a couple of days. also saw romer, convert and crew . passed the entire miller crew on the way out of moab and saw root wave when we blew the airhorn in the semi at mm208 in utah

damn....five more days till i go back

Hey, do me a favor and clear the riff-raff from sites 63 and 64.

:grinpimp:

36 hrs til launch from Tucson!!!

Heading out tomorrow morning. Won't make Moab til wednesday afternoon though. We're gonna take our time and see the sites on the way up.

:bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2: :cool:

Come on! For us slackers who can't make it this year some body better start posting! :D

Subz... I am counting on you bud! And somebody tell Nak to get a few teaser shots up or something! ;D

Have fun you guys!

Drew

My dad and I will be at sight 43 in slackrick cumpgreund - 14 jugs of Carlo Rossi and 3 gallons of Jack Daniels, and 8 gallons of Keystone Ice are all packed up and rewady to go. Departure time 19 hundred hours tonight.

My dad and I will be at sight 43 in slackrick cumpgreund - 14 jugs of Carlo Rossi and 3 gallons of Jack Daniels, and 8 gallons of Keystone Ice are all packed up and rewady to go. Departure time 19 hundred hours tonight.

Careful getting her out of the driveway, Mick! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom