LX450 Rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ809496TLC

80 series addict
Threads
Selling 4 rims for a fellow wheeler. Rims are in Houston in excellent shape. $400.
S O L D ! !

Last edited:
Unfortunately I'm not local. If your buddy changes his mind about shipping and you want to help a fellow NRA Life Member out, I'm interested.

Well there's always an exemption to the rule. :D I'll let you know Steve.

I'm local, and interested. Where you located? I'm in the 610/290 area.

I took possession of these rims and putting it back for sale.

Still local sale only?

I prefer local sale but can make arrangement for somebody to ship it for me if there are no local interest. There are a couple of guys who are ahead of you but can add you on the list if you are still interested.

I'll be taking some pictures this weekend and I think I should be able to post some now. :D

Last edited:
Here are some pictures.
96 LX450 rims 001.jpg
96 LX450 rims 002.jpg
96 LX450 rims 003.jpg

More.
96 LX450 rims 004.jpg
96 LX450 rims 005.jpg

Price drop!! $400.00

Ship to Spokane?

I could. Pm me your address so I can get you a quote on the shipping.

Selling as a set only. Sorry. I could trade for a set of 4 or 5 95/97 Land Cruiser rims in the same or better condition.

Sale pending.

For sale again! Guys,gals or anybody in between, please get permission from your wives, parents, husbands or whomever before making an offer. :D

Last edited:
I am interestred. Are the in perfect shape?
I have permssion.
Rami
(518) 433-9174

Rami, these rims are used but in excellent shape. No offroad use. Do you have verbal or written permission? :D I'll check with FedEx to find out shipping cost.

For a limited time only!!

I'm including one rattle can in the price in any available color up to $4 bucks from AutoZone!! :D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom