FJ80 air cleaner hose (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi all, I'm trying to find info on a replacement part for the OEM 'hose, air cleaner, No. 1' original part #17880-61040... Seems nowhere has them in stock, or they are discontinued, and I cannot for the life of me find anything on an aftermarket replacement. Would @Racer65 have one? Thanks!!

Screenshot_2024-04-09-16-38-35-301_com.android.chrome.jpg
IMG_20240409_163911.jpg

Search is your friend

Search is your friend

Thanks, I saw that one, but the part numbers don't match up and it says for 3FE engine... Will that make a difference? I'm super newb at this and nervous to jump and buy a part that won't fit...

Thanks, I saw that one, but the part numbers don't match up and it says for 3FE engine... Will that make a difference? I'm super newb at this and nervous to jump and buy a part that won't fit...
I didn't realize you have the 3f engine. I was thinking you had a 3fe... maybe @jonheld would know if the air hose would be interchangeable or made to work between a 3fe and 3f motor.

goodluck.

I didn't realize you have the 3f engine. I was thinking you had a 3fe... maybe @jonheld would know if the air hose would be interchangeable or made to work between a 3fe and 3f motor.

goodluck.
I'm going to say no. The intakes are different.

I'm going to say no. The intakes are different.
Dang it 😭 I'm at a loss... The other hose is available and cheap, but this one is non-existent apparently! And my original one is literally disintegrating, held together by electrical tape and prayers

I've seen the silicon air intake hoses.. if I could find one of the right diameter, and cut it to length, theoretically could that work??

Are you in a position to order the other part number, see if it will work, then, if not return the part?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom