Death Valley Bikepacking: 4/10-4/20 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OGBeno

23303-56040
GOLD Star
Threads
If any one is interested in meeting up, Emily and I will be in Death Valley bikepacking/hiking/camping for about 10 days.

Tentative Itin is to do the Northern Loop (Eureka Dunes, Dedeckera, Steele, Saline, Lippencott, Racetrack); then a Panamint to Telescope bike-hike. Then Beatty-Rhyolite loop as well. Possible side tracks to Southern DV towards Ft. Irwin/Ibex Mtns. as well.

Of course, a couple of days soaking at Saline and watching fighter planes dogfight.

Throwing it out there if anyone is interested in getting dusty and toasty in the desert for a bit.

:cheers:

Wish I could! Have an Awesome trip!

Have fun being homeless ya dirtbag! 😜

Artists-Loop.jpeg

Was out there last month - have a fun trip!

Oh man this sounds like a great time, I really enjoy exploring places by bike that I have driven also as you get a total different experience and understanding of a place I thought I knew. Best of luck on your trip!

Thanks! I know DV and environs well by LC. It’s going to be interesting to see how it is on bikes. Super excited.

IMG_2010.jpeg

Nice to see Stella Anderson’s cabin still standing, and looking like it did last time we were there. Were the Geologist and Russell cabins in good shape? Water in the swimming pool at Warm Springs?

Last edited:
Great stuff! Great photos! Keep on keepin' on......

Nice to see Stella Anderson’s cabin still standing, and looking like it did last time we were there. Were the Geologist and Russell cabins in good shape? Water in the swimming pool at Warm Springs?

All of the structures were in incredible shape.

Yes, water in pool. But lots of damage from sand.

We hiked up to the source pool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom