Georg and Project Wrong Way Build an Orion Part 2, 3, and 4 (3/09) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BenjaminCA

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.youtube.com
Georg and I spent a rainy Sunday putting together my Orion case. Georg did most of the difficult bits, and he includes some solid advice for assembling a transfer case if anyone interested. It was intimidating to say the least, but after watching the man work, I’d say it’s more of a mole hill than a mountain.

Great video. Georg is a patient and understanding teacher. Nice work.

He also loves the sleeve of wizard love explosions!!

😂⚙️
Dude. Sleeve of Wizard?
Hell yesss…

That was a fun afternoon for sure!!!

Can’t wait to see the trail shenanigans …….

Always good to hang out with Ben & Rachel. We’ll have to think of the next round of mods!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers

That was a fun afternoon for sure!!!

Can’t wait to see the trail shenanigans …….

Always good to hang out with Ben & Rachel. We’ll have to think of the next round of mods!!!!

Georg @ Valley Hybrids @ Cruiser Brothers
Duh, power steering…

Georg is blindfolded. The two key things I picked up in the vid were greasing the bearingrace so it can slide when setting output preload & lining up the split in the snap ring with drain hole in front bearing, good stuff.

Georg is blindfolded. The two key things I picked up in the vid were greasing the bearingrace so it can slide when setting output preload & lining up the split in the snap ring with drain hole in front bearing, good stuff.
Yeah the spring was something I don’t remember considering.

Ready for the next step! Georg and I keep slaying this Orion build. Things start to get wild as the nasty California hurricane lands directly on top of Valley Hybrids. A hooved demon ran across the roof. And a band played drums. All of this happened while we built the Orion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom