craigslist cruiser crap (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I messaged the seller he says it has the factory rear locker as well, he said he would send photos bt has not done so as of yet

How much money is in the CLCC treasury?

Sell the fox body mustang for 4k and we're looking at less than $10k for that setup. The question is, who had their CDL?

This is local to me. I don't really have a place to stash a parts truck or I would have already bought it

That 93 80 looks worth it ...

Last edited:
This seems too pricey

This one's been around.
Current owner overpaid on BaT and then tried to sell off on BaT two months later.
There are "flippers" and there are "floppers."
This one is the latter.
Sorry, NFW does it fetch high 30's.

JT3HJ85J4V0172415

This one's been around.
Current owner overpaid on BaT and then tried to sell off on BaT two months later.
There are "flippers" and there are "floppers."
This one is the latter.
Sorry, NFW does it fetch high 30's.

JT3HJ85J4V0172415
Ya too much, I would assume $20k if even that…he lives next/near where I live lol

It's just a real bad equation.
He's in it for ~$33K
It's unlocked. Doesn't have "collector" miles. Has rust in the upper hatch.

It looks like a fairly decent truck, overall. I could see mid 20's.

I'd pay $15k. Max. The bottom has fallen out of the 80 market, which is a good thing. Prices are now where the should be. I'm happy because it means I'm "forced" to just keep mine and I can quit thinking about cashing out.

Although mine was never gonna make it in BaT

I'd pay $15k. Max. The bottom has fallen out of the 80 market, which is a good thing. Prices are now where the should be. I'm happy because it means I'm "forced" to just keep mine and I can quit thinking about cashing out.

Although mine was never gonna make it in BaT
Same! I paid less than that triple locked. I’m waiting for a Bette deal, to grab another.

I think 15-20k max is correct.

If anyone is interested, there is a white 2020 Cruiser "Heritage Edition" for sale at the Leesburg dealer. Some info below. I was looking for the VIN so like a dummy I didn't capture the price :slap:

20230627_112940.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom