Club Survey for 2023 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello everyone!

I've been wanting to hear from y'all on your experience of our club since I've taken the lead. Here's a little list of what I'm kinda looking for but speak freely of whatever you'd like.

Like and don't like
Meetups - locations, times, etc
What you want to do more of or less of
New ideas
Merchandise - Do you want more shirts, stickers, etc?
Anything else I could be missing

Here's my views...

I like having the meets once a month at different locations and times to break it up and allow certain members to make meets more. I feel like we are all fairly scattered around the greater Austin area so I think that works. With that said I wouldn't be opposed to deciding or voting on a single place for every meet. There is something beneficial to keeping it consistent for sure. Timing is a little more difficult, should we keep to Saturday's or Sundays, or would a weekday be better?? And what about morning or evening? Evening is probably more likely to work out for most but this why I want to hear from y'all.

I do like just meeting up for a beer or a meal but I also want to try to plan actual group outings such as simply going on a drive, off road parks, campouts, etc.

I have a idea to sort of create a Toyota/Lexus community show if you will someday. I actually almost attempted to plan something myself and pay myself to make this happen but extra help would be needed. We have had a few really nice events at 5 Soul Wine Co which are great for sure! Thank you to AustinJoe for putting these together.

I know y'all liked shirts I had made. I'd like to do that again and maybe try stickers or something if y'all like. Might try a different company next time though.

Should we have an actual official membership with cards or something? Plus small yearly dues to help improve and do more? This is a tough one for me to answer myself so I want to know what y'all think?

Basically I've enjoyed taking charge and keeping this club going. I appreciate y'all bearing with me and attending still. Better attendance is a big one too. One time I was the only one to show up and obviously that wasn't fun. So also may need to implement something for that. Again speak freely and I will take everyone's input to try and make 2023 and beyond better for everyone!

Thank You!
-Tyler

Last edited:
Thanks for leading the club Tyler! Getting together with the nice folks in this group and drooling over their cruisers makes me happy, and its always something I look forward to.

I like the variability of location and times, but my favorites are Sunday mornings. I remember a couple of great turnouts at morning meets at Rudy's, and a light turnout at the Pizza place at Lamar & Ben White on a Saturday afternoon.

It would be great to wheel with the group. Seems like Hidden Falls is the only practical place for a day trip. There is a gig at Katemcy in mid-January. Home | Wheeling For A Cause - https://www.wheelingforacause.org/

My own preference is that I generally won't attend any of the normal monthly meet-ups, but I would attend as many group wheeling outings as I possibly could (usually Saturdays are best, or days that correspond with the kids' school holidays so my boys can come along).

Hey Tyler, looks like a ton of reply's....you're doing a great job, just keep up the good work!

Hey Fellas,
@TCcruiser93 thanks for starting this conversation.

Would anyone be interested in a meetup at Zilker Park? I'm sure a lot of us have dogs... We could all park in the same area, checkout each others rigs, and let the dogs play. I suggest Saturday morning before the crowds get there (9am?). Everyone bring your coffee!

I'm new to IH8MUD so I'm not sure how to go about setting up an actual calendar event on the site.

Thanks all!
-Kyle

Haven't been back to Zilker since they started to charge for parking. 😁

We could make it a Cruisers and Bikes meet-up. Go for an MTB ride on the BCGB.

Hey Fellas,
@TCcruiser93 thanks for starting this conversation.

Would anyone be interested in a meetup at Zilker Park? I'm sure a lot of us have dogs... We could all park in the same area, checkout each others rigs, and let the dogs play. I suggest Saturday morning before the crowds get there (9am?). Everyone bring your coffee!

I'm new to IH8MUD so I'm not sure how to go about setting up an actual calendar event on the site.

Thanks all!
-Kyle
Hi Kyle,

Welcome! I actually did a Zilker meetup before. Maybe we’ll try again. I be posting a meetup for next month.

Tyler,

You've been doing great. I wouldn't change anything.
-Sat/Sun at different times/places is perfect.
-No stickers/shirt for me, thanks. But I'll buy if you have 'em made.
-No dues for me, thanks. But I'd be happy to pay if that's the direction that makes sense.

Cheers,

Derek-

Hi Kyle,

Welcome! I actually did a Zilker meetup before. Maybe we’ll try again. I be posting a meetup for next month.
That would be awesome. Yea - there's the loose grave parking lot which I believe is always free. It doesn't have any shade, but would be a great spot for everyone to park. Looking forward to meeting this community in person and seeing your rigs!

Glad to see things still going! Meetup / Frisbee Golf... as an idea. Once it cools down.

Back from an overseas deployment, looking forward to meeting up again and doing fun cruiser-related activities.

Glad to see things still going! Meetup / Frisbee Golf... as an idea. Once it cools down.
I think the frisbee might melt in this heat! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom