Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hey guys. Trying to find an ignition module to a 3FE. CrusierCorps, multi pick and pulls, ECU repair shops, dealer, and rock auto aftermarket parts later I'm at a loss. Can't find a repair or replacement. Anybody possibly have a 3FE parts truck that has a working ignition module. Much appreciated!

Looking for a 3rd gen 4runner if anyone has one they are trying to get rid of

Hey guys. Trying to find an ignition module to a 3FE. CrusierCorps, multi pick and pulls, ECU repair shops, dealer, and rock auto aftermarket parts later I'm at a loss. Can't find a repair or replacement. Anybody possibly have a 3FE parts truck that has a working ignition module. Much appreciated!
I had one at one point in time, I’ll look for it. If you don’t hear from me just send a pm to remind me.

I had one at one point in time, I’ll look for it. If you don’t hear from me just send a pm to remind me.
Speaking of parts, do you happen to have a 80 series rear driveshaft in descent shape? I think the rocks on Dickey Bell bent mine and I get a vibration at 50mph. I need to pull it first to confirm that's where the vib is coming from.

Speaking of parts, do you happen to have a 80 series rear driveshaft in descent shape? I think the rocks on Dickey Bell bent mine and I get a vibration at 50mph. I need to pull it first to confirm that's where the vib is coming from.
I have one if you need one.

I’m giving away a pair of 1993 non-ABS 80 birfields. They were clicking on my truck so I replaced them. Rebuild ‘em and use them as Trail spares. Sold the 80 and these got left behind.

You pay shipping and I’ll drop them in the mail before trash day.

I have one if you need one.
Thanks! I need to pull my rear driveshaft and lock the center and drive it to determine if that is the problem or if it's something else. The vibs definitely started after Logan's Run a few years back.

I'm looking for a trailer ideally in the next month. If anyone has a cheap utility trailer or ideally car hauler they want to sell let me know

I have decided to return the front of my 40 back to the original look. Therefore the package deal before you is a collection from the last few years.
It includes an 8274 Warn Winch, a front bumper, of unknown make, rollers and 150’ cable. Also bolts for the Warn to bumper and roller.
I have tested to Warn with the

controller, also included, and all seem in working order.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.
I am posting local as I am not looking forward to shipping this. I do travel to Charlotte some as well as Cary, so some delivery may be possible.
Price for all is $1,100.
Let me know if this isn’t keeping with the times for a Warn.
32FC8528-5DC9-4E75-9257-764BAEFC170E.jpeg
FAF6C9D3-C68D-439B-9FAC-EDFF6CDBFA6F.jpeg

Thank you
Shane

Items are sold. 😃😃

Last edited:
Thanks! I need to pull my rear driveshaft and lock the center and drive it to determine if that is the problem or if it's something else. The vibs definitely started after Logan's Run a few years back.
I need to put on the new Delta VS radius arms I have sitting in my garage. Let me know if you want to get together and work on it. I've got the drive shaft, floor jack, jack stands, and such here with a flat driveway. :banana::banana: job right?

Toyota online parts sale. Noticed Hendrick 31% and McGeorge were about 35% off normally it is around 23% it is a little better (tax season discount??)

1678915593289.png

Last edited:
Toyota online parts sale. Noticed Hendrick and mcgeorge were about 31% off
Yep. Been getting my parts from them for a while.

Mainly because they make online ordering idiot proof which makes it very easy for me to find the parts I need and get them ordered.

I need to put on the new Delta VS radius arms I have sitting in my garage. Let me know if you want to get together and work on it. I've got the drive shaft, floor jack, jack stands, and such here with a flat driveway. :banana::banana: job right?
Sure thing! I've got the big sockets, breaker bar, large torque wrench that I can bring over. I've got to reseal the upper oil pan on my Cruiser this weekend but we can plan something here in the near future. Do you have new bushings for the Delta arms?

Still looking for an H42 out of a FJ40. Ping me at seriesLR(at)gmail(d0t)com if you have any leads.

Sure thing! I've got the big sockets, breaker bar, large torque wrench that I can bring over. I've got to reseal the upper oil pan on my Cruiser this weekend but we can plan something here in the near future. Do you have new bushings for the Delta arms?
It came with OEM bushings installed, so that's a plus because I don't have a press. I have the sockets, breaker bar, and torque wrench for the right specs. Good luck with the upper oil pan or let me know if you want help. I haven't done that before.

Toyota online parts sale. Noticed Hendrick 31% and McGeorge were about 35% off normally it is around 23% it is a little better (tax season discount??)

View attachment 3273258
Is this year's sale you think on parts? I didn't see any banner on their webpage or any additional discount on the parts I've been bird dogging.

Last edited:
I have decided to return the front of my 40 back to the original look. Therefore the package deal before you is a collection from the last few years.
It includes an 8274 Warn Winch, a front bumper, of unknown make, rollers and 150’ cable. Also bolts for the Warn to bumper and roller.
I have tested to Warn with the controller, also included, and all seem in working order.
If anyone is interested, please let me know.
I am posting local as I am not looking forward to shipping this. I do travel to Charlotte some as well as Cary, so some delivery may be possible.
Price for all is $1,100.
Let me know if this isn’t keeping with the times for a Warn. View attachment 3272962View attachment 3272963
Thank you
Shane
I think that is a decent price considering what they sell for new.....

Is this year's sale you think on parts? I didn't see any banner on their webpage or any additional discount on the parts I've been bird dogging.
don't know i bought a egr valve a couple weeks ago $352. looked yesterday it was ~$40.00 less. no idea.

I pulled my driveshaft and drove the truck. Vibs at 50mph are gone and the deceleration growl has also gone away.

Turns out that a front wheel drive Cruiser provides unpredictable steering kickback when you floor it with a supercharger. I think one of the tires hit loose sand on the road but it got squirrelly for a second.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom