SOLD Portland OR: 1997 Lexus LX450 FZJ80 (273K Miles) 3x Locked (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX450
Mileage
Color
Beige
Outside Link
https://portland.craigslist.org/clc/cto/d/portland-1997-lexus-lx450-fzj80-3x/7587057730.html
Hey all,

The time has finally arrived where we sell our 1997 Lexus LX450. This truck has both front and rear e-lockers factory installed.

The vehicle was purchased locally in 2010 making our family I believe the second owners. Overall, it's been well taken care of and maintained with an eye toward keeping the vehicle baselined. Over the years many things have been replaced with OEM parts- that said it's still an old well used truck. As far as I know this has always been an Oregon/PNW vehicle and there is no rust to contend with.

There have been a few upgrades and improvements to improve the livability of the truck as a daily driver but aside from the following mentions I'd consider it a stock truck. If you have any specific questions please let me know.

A few general notes include:
  • New brakes and fluids as of January 2023 courtesy of Atomic Auto, Gresham OR.
  • Top-end rebuild and headgasket replacement as of 2018 by Landcruiser Specialities, Oregon City OR.
  • Wheels are Jaos Victron Excell II 16 x 8.5" one of the few OEM offset wheels. Tires are ~3 years old.
  • Metal Tech Sliders.
  • Rigid lightbar.
  • Old Man EMU stock level springs, with Land Cruiser shocks.
  • Sony Apple/Android stereo with amp, dynamat on doors etc.
  • Landcruiser center console (the LX450 one is lame).
  • WeatherTech liners all around.
  • Rear jump seats included.
Windows all roll up and down fine, the power antenna functions fine, the alarm has been disconnected. The passenger power seat is non/op. Air conditioning blows cold, and the heat blows hot.

There are no check-in engine lights or engine codes, it runs and drives great.

Availabile in Milwaukie/Portland Oregon area for viewing or inspection. If you'd like any specific pictures let me know.

Asking $15,000 OBO.

Photo Feb 04 2023, 15 12 22.jpg

Photo Feb 04 2023, 15 13 06.jpg

Photo Feb 04 2023, 15 14 41.jpg

Photo Feb 04 2023, 15 15 13.jpg

Photo Feb 04 2023, 15 15 22.jpg

Last edited:
Linking an album with a few more pictures:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom