Noob introduces self (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Greetings, all, from a Texas Hill Country newbie who just bought a 1997 Lexus LX450. 171K miles, not triple locked, 3-inch OME lift. It's got typical minor issues, but it runs like a train and all the important stuff works. And man do I love it.

I'm a firm believer in newbies keeping their mouths shut and learning the ropes, so I imagine I'll mostly do that. Grateful to have access to this forum.

Steve

Lex1.jpg

Lex6.jpg

Lex7.jpg

Greetings, all, from a Texas Hill Country newbie who just bought a 1997 Lexus LX450. 171K miles, not triple locked, 3-inch OME lift. It's got typical minor issues, but it runs like a train and all the important stuff works. And man do I love it.

I'm a firm believer in newbies keeping their mouths shut and learning the ropes, so I imagine I'll mostly do that. Grateful to have access to this forum.

Steve

View attachment 3230862

View attachment 3230863

View attachment 3230865
Welcome!

Nice looking truck!

Looks like you've got a great starting point for whatever you want to do with that LX. Welcome!

That is way to clean... you need to go find a big o'l mud puddle and stomp around in it awhile. :p

Welcome. I do love me a lifted yet otherwise stock 80 series.

Welcome!!! I have a 97 LX as well. I've also had a 94, 95, 04, and 11. Feel free to hit me up with questions. I'll answer what I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom