Noob 1991 LC owner (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Purchasing an 80 series, this will be my 6th Toyota, but my first LC, a 1991 with 300k just ordered a blackstone test kit, I’ll be going over some sticking door panels, and small rust spots, carpet cleaning etc., but is there anything a new owner should know that you wished someone had told you early on?
This has obviously been wheeled, and it’s going to continue to be, so some things I’m gonna put on the back burner, I’ll be working on cosmetic stuff (dents etc) per my wife’s request, but I’m looking to get it to be a trustworthy kid commuter first, it’s actually very mechanically sound as far as I’ve seen so far. Anyway, happy to be here, roast away
IMG_4746.png

Hope you didn’t pay the asking price for that one it’s pretty rough!

Just looked at the pics, either way you got into now just try not to spend 15k in the first year!

Best purchase will be some sliders to protect that body, white knuckle Offroad are the best bang for your buck. Or metal tech out of willsonville that’s what I run.

Most of the advice I recall was honestly things that were post 93, post 95 etc due to changes within the models

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom