200 series picture thread (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

0D34E204-D887-4558-A4D4-F1E2C9FB653A.jpeg

I run those cooper AT3's on my winter wheels. Great manners, quiet, nice ride especially coming from the 35" nittos. Good enough for "snow tire" duty for my purposes.

What size are the coopers? They look small for 35s. How do you like them? I ran previous generation of these on another vehicle and liked them a lot for an all around AT tire
285/75/18. They spec out to 34.8” OD. They are technically taller than the 35 BFG K02’s I had previously. Better mileage and quieter too.

7E878589-CC59-4C0C-9D07-32FEE636CA93.jpeg

That BaT money burnin' a hole in your pocket? ;)
Ha ha, I'll admit I have been checking ads for my next cruiser project daily - but I did that before I sold the 2 of my 5. Seen some cool rigs but none that I'm super stoked on yet. Part of the fun is finding one with good bones you can bring back to life. I'll keep looking. My 40 is still in pieces so I'm in no rush to find a new project necessarily.

Truth be told I've considered a supercharger since I bought the 200, but knowing me I will probably choose the conservative, keep it stock path. Unless I can experience one in person I guess and it convinces me otherwise.

Ha ha, I'll admit I have been checking ads for my next cruiser project daily - but I did that before I sold the 2 of my 5. Seen some cool rigs but none that I'm super stoked on yet. Part of the fun is finding one with good bones you can bring back to life. I'll keep looking. My 40 is still in pieces so I'm in no rush to find a new project necessarily.

Truth be told I've considered a supercharger since I bought the 200, but knowing me I will probably choose the conservative, keep it stock path. Unless I can experience one in person I guess and it convinces me otherwise.
I understand the affliction all too well. I have neither the time, nor the resources, nor the finances for any sort of project and I still peruse ads daily.

@Hams202 how's the supercharger? I've considered that mod...

Hey there,

I would say it is likely the most meaningful and transformative mod on my rig. It’s most notable on the highway at cruising speeds. The truck never downshifts any more. It just has the power to accelerate. The power delivery is seamless. You hear an audible SC whine above 50% throttle but it’s not intrusive. More that you know it’s present. At WOT the sense you get is that a vehicle this heavy should not move like it does. It’s kind of silly actually, in a good way.

Would I do it again? Stock LC ? Probably not. But lifted and used for towing? It’s probably the first round of mods for me.

Chris.

Hey there,

I would say it is likely the most meaningful and transformative mod on my rig. It’s most notable on the highway at cruising speeds. The truck never downshifts any more. It just has the power to accelerate. The power delivery is seamless. You hear an audible SC whine above 50% throttle but it’s not intrusive. More that you know it’s present. At WOT the sense you get is that a vehicle this heavy should not move like it does. It’s kind of silly actually, in a good way.

Would I do it again? Stock LC ? Probably not. But lifted and used for towing? It’s probably the first round of mods for me.

Chris.
You also regeared, correct? What gear set are you running? Is the ability to retune the ecu for your supercharger available yet?

Hey there,

Chris.

Good to know. With front and rear bumpers, sliders, skids, aux tank... the added weight has slowed her down some. I didn't buy the 200 with the assumption that it was going to drive like a Raptor, but might be fun to get a little pep in it's step.

Last edited:
Good to know. With front and rear bumpers, sliders, skids, aux tank... the added weight has slowed her down some. But I didn't buy the 200 with the assumption that it was going to drive like a Raptor.

Nor did I. I do tow with mine a fair bit and with the mountain passes the added torque is a nice benefit. I didn’t add to make it “fast” but it definitely has helped with towing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom