TLC on UsedVictoria thread... (ongoing) (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It's not too heavy, the front axle is supposed to smile like that. šŸ˜Š

A 2H is in the ballpark of 700-750 lbs. 6BT Cummins about 1100ish. Thatā€™s only about 400 lbs more. Not that much considering Iā€™m 275 ish and cruisers donā€™t break a sweat when a couple people my size jump in.

A 2H is in the ballpark of 700-750 lbs. 6BT Cummins about 1100ish. Thatā€™s only about 400 lbs more. Not that much considering Iā€™m 275 ish and cruisers donā€™t break a sweat when a couple people my size jump in.

It just throws the balance and makes it crappy off road for the most part. Also eats at the vehicle load capacity. 400lbs is significantly more load for springs/shocks too.

If it's got a 6BT, then that can be removed and a 4BT installed. Sell the 6BT, and you're ahead...... if you can find a 4BT that is šŸ™„

If it's got a 6BT, then that can be removed and a 4BT installed. Sell the 6BT, and you're ahead...... if you can find a 4BT that is šŸ™„
Does that even make sense? Unless of course a person has some kind of unlimited budget. Wants to spend all their time
working on it instead of driving it. It's got the long springs, so theoretically weight shouldn't be a big deal. But I'd invest in
this, or a proper year kit:

Donā€™t forget to compound turbo it also!
5C212AB1-8740-44D6-8D67-0C05D178E017.jpeg

D7DE86BC-6361-4B1E-AA88-021A5B7486E9.png
901861F9-7FEE-4FFA-BF4B-A10819527917.png

Tires seem to be coming up a lot. I guess itā€™s because I searched for 215/65/R16 tires on 5x100 rims.

Been fallowing this guy, seems to know some stuff.

Not the normal. But Iā€™ve got a an older Danby 22 Cu Ft deep freeze for sale. Itā€™s got the thicker 3ā€ walls and was running just fine right up until I unplugged it and emptied it on Tuesday. $100. Located in Nanaimo. But Iā€™ve got a truck and would need a bit of help loading it
Pics are exactly how it looked right after I unloaded it and before it melted. Usual frost.
SOLD.

Last edited:
A truck for sale in PG that looks like it could be a reasonable project:

57CB1DD4-73FB-4C18-93A6-09C18135C200.jpeg
6C068F06-CEA6-48DD-9C6A-1A174AE91B3A.jpeg

Bet itā€™s an 8274ā€¦ I wouldnā€™t argue about it being a ā€œ5000 lbā€ winch.

1E48FF1E-F46D-45A4-94A6-EC4F0798F592.jpeg

Anti theft device fail imho. Since when is a clutch needed to drive a stick. Only thing that might slow someone down was a clutch depressed switch to start.

^^^What a piece of junk. Someone actually asking money for that winch? Good grief. Dime a dozen,

^^^What a piece of junk. Someone actually asking money for that winch? Good grief. Dime a dozen,
I'd agreed... given I paid $330 for a low hours, working, 8274 on a mount, with remote, and a fairlead $275 is asking for Lau ball offers.

Anti theft device fail imho. Since when is a clutch needed to drive a stick. Only thing that might slow someone down was a clutch depressed switch to start.
Young people these days, the Snowflake generation because they all want to be special and unique and are extremely delicate.

Snowflakes:

ā€œcars are ruining the planet and going to kill us allā€

Donā€™t worry about getting your fossil fuel burning vehicle stolen, worry about getting your air polluting planet killing suv tires deflated. These virtual signalling libtards donā€™t drive, probably never seen a manual transmission other than when their parents drive them to the Ferrari dealership to glue themselves to the floor or middle of the freeway.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom