The "Complete Parts List" for 180K Service (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just bough these for wife’s 100. Need to see where coolant fipg is used. Did not have this on my list. Olathe Toyota Parts Center has great prices. Same list was $1600+tax at local dealer.

069FE3BB-BAAA-4656-A56D-99A2C99778AA.jpeg

Just bough these for wife’s 100. Need to see where coolant fipg is used. Did not have this on my list. Olathe Toyota Parts Center has great prices. Same list was $1600+tax at local dealer.

View attachment 2996414
Coolant FIPG is used on the thermostat lower housing. It’s a quick set sealant. New housings come with a gasket so no FIPG needed.

Heres the list thus far: this is for a 2005 Non-AHC 100 (some earlier and later years call for different parts so if you are copying this list for your truck double check parts against your model year)
Thanks for sharing the list. When was your 2005 made? Some of the numbers are pre or post May 2005 build dates. I'm at 206k miles and looking to do the same. Mine has a pre May 2005 build date.

It’s like my service manager at Goodyear told me some fifty years ago when I questioned replacing parts needlessly….If we don’t get their money someone else will…

Thanks for sharing the list. When was your 2005 made? Some of the numbers are pre or post May 2005 build dates. I'm at 206k miles and looking to do the same. Mine has a pre May 2005 build date.
Build date Nov 2004

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom