94 FZJ80 Fender Flair Rubber Gasket (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

For what year model?

sorry about the lack of detail, its a 1996 and the part number for white is fine, as I looked at it this evening and its def just old white that's on there.

White:

Front fenders, 53852-60060-A0 x2
Rear doors/quarters, 61794-60030-A0 x4
Vertical edges where rear flares meet (black on all vehicles) 61787-60011 x2 61788-60011 x2

Reactions: KTP
Great thread; I've had a rattle I traced down to the front DS fender a while back. Got worse on the roads in Bolivia. Found this thread, and was able to easily find the one fender stud that was missing a nut. Should buy me a little more sanity with one less rattle on endless roads like this:

IMG_1481.JPG

No need to remove the air intake. Just pop off the front side marker and reach back. Couple of screws. Would seem to me to be easier than removing the air intake.

Don't think cdan is the parts guru for American anymore. Pretty sure he retired and is now the curator of a LC museum in Moab. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong

Positive he still has millions of part numbers on file in his cerebral cortex if that's all ur needing

Reactions: KTP
No adhesive on the body-side either. The factory gaskets stick to the flare AND the body. More important for the 95-97 plastic flares than the 91-94 fiberglass flares.

I have a 95 cruiser. Is it important to have adhesive on both sides? and can I just use 3M trim adhesive on the body side?

White "pin", flare side, 90249-06132.
Yellow "clip", body side, 90467-09077.

Any Toyota dealer can get them.

Do the fender flares not use the typical red "pins"?

Can anyone tell me where's the nut on the bottom side of the rear door's fender? I don't see any bolt on the bottom part of the fender, it looks like a rivet instead of bolt, how do I unbolt or un-rivet that??

My car is a JDM diesel 1HD-FT, 96' spec, if this helps.

Thank you!

Can anyone tell me where's the nut on the bottom side of the rear door's fender? I don't see any bolt on the bottom part of the fender, it looks like a rivet instead of bolt, how do I unbolt or un-rivet that??

My car is a JDM diesel 1HD-FT, 96' spec, if this helps.

Thank you!

My '94 (US model) had a bolt coming up through the edge of the door/rubber trim piece that attaches to the bottom of the fender between the fender flare and the step.

My '94 (US model) had a bolt coming up through the edge of the door/rubber trim piece that attaches to the bottom of the fender between the fender flare and the step.
Looks like mine comes with rivet on both door, so I drill the rivet to get rid of it ?

816EF62C-CADD-4D30-A302-B3BBCBEAE389.jpeg

4CAA0903-41BA-451A-ACFE-D60BFCF0031B.jpeg

07080934-9486-4FF0-BFB1-3913960D4340.jpeg

What's the difference between these two?

61794-60050-A0
61794-60030-A0

TIA!
Sorry, I can't say. That's an 8 year old post and I retired almost 6 years ago.

Sorry, I can't say. That's an 8 year old post and I retired almost 6 years ago.
Seems like just last year. Man time flys. Word still as gospel

Do the fenders have to be removed to install the new fender rubber seals?

The flares need to be removed in order to properly install the gaskets. The gaskets have adhesive strips that stick them to the flares and the body. You attach them to the flares first and then attach the flares to the body.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom