SOLD CO: 4-spd/transfer case from ‘83 FJ60 , putting it out there again… $300 for both! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says… this is left from a conversion to 5-speed. It has about 225k miles on it. Shifts fine, both boxes. $400, or $450 if you’d like a good condition front driveshaft from same rig added. Near Salida, CO
Cheers,Pete
78FD64C4-7299-4765-ADD9-B8849F7796BA.jpeg
78FD64C4-7299-4765-ADD9-B8849F7796BA.jpeg

FD4FADB9-A555-441A-B4F7-EA3896FBE677.jpeg

Interested. Where in Salida. I am in Ouray for SAS6.

Pls let me know what Fastenal says. Pls PM me. Thanks

I'll drop the price on this one last time - otherwise I'll bury it in the backyard until there are no more available in the world! I will not ship - it will cost you more to ship that I'm asking. It is on a wee pallet, covered, with a rope that you can clip into with your hoist to unload it (I'll load it for you in the same way). Thanks, Pete

Ain't gonna be worth your time to ship this - like $400. Thanks
Ok. Understand. Thanks for checking. I will pass. Looks like there is someone local that could get this off your hands.

I'll drop the price on this one last time - otherwise I'll bury it in the backyard until there are no more available in the world! I will not ship - it will cost you more to ship that I'm asking. It is on a wee pallet, covered, with a rope that you can clip into with your hoist to unload it (I'll load it for you in the same way). Thanks, Pete
What's the last price drop?

Haha - yeah, fair question! $300, thank you
I'm in Denver and want to get some camping in up your way soon, so I'll think about this. I don't need the transmission, but I want the transfer case for a project next year.

PM Sent just now...

Wow! I knew the market was soft. But I didn’t think it was that soft.☹️

GLWS

I'm still reaaally thinking about this. I haven't had time to get up that way from Denver recently though! You ever come down this way? Even halfway?

I'm still reaaally thinking about this. I haven't had time to get up that way from Denver recently though! You ever come down this way? Even halfway?
I’m sure we could work out something like that. Let me ponder what I might need to do over towards the big D - I’ll get back to you in the next couple of days. Thanks, Pete

If you can strap that combo to a pallet and drop it off at the local YRC depot, I’ll take it. I’ll set up snd pay for shipping of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom