Anyone Want to Road Trip from NC to CO (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

shellb

GOLD Star
Threads
I’m mostly joking but getting a bit desperate…

Bought a Ujoint E350 from Chris and having issues getting it shipped to CO.

Anyone want to drive it out to me 🤣🤣.

I’d cover expenses, flight home and make it worth your while!

62D1DC88-9AA3-4DE7-A823-BB69469E803B.jpeg

Hmmm…quiet time in the car would be A welcome relief from my 2.5 year old. My wife might be gone when I return tho. Ha

So good question on time frame! I should have added that, sorry.

I’ve been waiting a week already for shipper but it’s huge and nobody is wanting to get it.

Earliest I can get out there is the 14th…

I’m kind of open over the next two weeks!

Earliest I could (and that's a maybe) is weekend of 13/14, so doesn't sound like it'll be any quicker.

This is right up my alley since I have nothing better else to do these days. Unfortunately I’m already traveling the whole month of august. Or else I would bring this for you to Colorado for free.

I’ll send you a pm!

Shucks, you needed to ask a week and a half earlier! I was just out in CO and could have even towed it out.

Should have bought one from this side of the country I would have brought it to you for free. Well free plus some beer when I get there lol.

My 20 y/o Daughter is willing and she can leave anytime if it doesn't work with anyone else. I'll send you a PM.

In your shoes, I'd normally be hesitant to trust a 20 y/o, but I'm sure that Kenny and Lydia, Travis, and Wade would vouch for her, maybe even Garrett.
@Cornhusker
@alk747triodad
@Comet
@4LowandSlow

Awesome! Will keep you updated. I think Ben is looking at logistics right now so will have more info a bit later today!

@KliersLC I would vouch for her. Heck, I still have her rims for the tundra sitting here. She would love the trip. I wish I hadn’t switched jobs so I’d have some time off. That would have been fun.

Sounds like a heck of a opportunity! wish I had the time for it, As much @KliersLC Daughter travels this sounds right up her alley!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom