Creeper thread (7 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Parked next to my #OLAF Tundra at the Summit

054FFEA1-C506-4FB6-94B5-E81F04FC614B.jpeg

Hey fellas -

This is a bit random, but does anyone know the owner of this 80 from the link I attached. I know it’s an old picture (circa 2015ish) but I feel like I’ve seen it driving around Homewood but can’t seem to track it down. I reached out the person who posted the creep but they haven’t been on Mud in over a year so I doubt I’ll get a response. Any help is appreciated, thanks fellas!

-Grant

Hey fellas -

This is a bit random, but does anyone know the owner of this 80 from the link I attached. I know it’s an old picture (circa 2015ish) but I feel like I’ve seen it driving around Homewood but can’t seem to track it down. I reached out the person who posted the creep but they haven’t been on Mud in over a year so I doubt I’ll get a response. Any help is appreciated, thanks fellas!

-Grant

Charles Black (@Charles4x4 on here) owned that 80. He sold it a few years back so he could partially fund the dream to race KOH and he did, with a very sweet 4 Runner.
Iron City Racing

That 80 may have been one of the CLEANEST out there, when he owned it.

85116040_2833779330002837_115745498861666304_n.jpeg

Here's the 4Runner SOLD... can't find the 80 at the moment...

Last edited:

Hey fellas -

-Grant
I recall it - used to see it at the Diplomat Deli once a week or so - very nice, very clean, and very Slee'd out - I think it was Slee front and rear bumpers along with Slee sliders.

Charles Black (@Charles4x4 on here) owned that 80. He sold it a few years back so he could partially fund the dream to race KOH and he did, with a very sweet 4 Runner.
Iron City Racing

That 80 may have been one of the CLEANEST out there, when he owned it.

View attachment 2978579

Here's the 4Runner SOLD... can't find the 80 at the moment...
Thank you @Land Speeder & @BamaHeel!

Here is the link to the build thread:
Thread '80 Build Thread - PreWork & 1 Weekend'
Builds - 80 Build Thread - PreWork & 1 Weekend - https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/80-build-thread-prework-1-weekend.889268/

I stopped by tom Williams Lexus today. Or I guess that’s it’s old name? They had a good looking 100 series Lexus in for some work I saw. Looked like it had a nice leather seat kit in it.

On the way home I was behind a minty mint looking black 100 era lx Lexus (not sure correct term the model of Lexus), I think on ats or mts. around public’s where 31 and valley dale meet. It was extremely clean for its age. Looked like it rolled off the dealer lot and got some tires. It was nice

I forget how many nice cruisers and Lexus vehicles are in this area. I’m up visiting and could have gotten a bunch of creeper shots today but the Mrs gets annoyed if I use my phone in the car so no pics.

I stopped by tom Williams Lexus today. Or I guess that’s it’s old name? They had a good looking 100 series Lexus in for some work I saw. Looked like it had a nice leather seat kit in it.

On the way home I was behind a minty mint looking black 100 era lx Lexus (not sure correct term the model of Lexus), I think on ats or mts. around public’s where 31 and valley dale meet. It was extremely clean for its age. Looked like it rolled off the dealer lot and got some tires. It was nice

I forget how many nice cruisers and Lexus vehicles are in this area. I’m up visiting and could have gotten a bunch of creeper shots today but the Mrs gets annoyed if I use my phone in the car so no pics.
There’s definitely a lot around town, we all see several a day.

69420A43-1071-4358-B799-9380BC7CC003.jpeg

Second day back in the office for my new job (been remote since Jan) and I come out to leave and someone parked this beauty of a 100 series next to mine. No idea if this person is on Mud or not or even works with me (technically this is a visitor lot too) but definitely made my afternoon to know I might be working with a potential cruiser head! :hillbilly:

View attachment 2987474

Second day back in the office for my new job (been remote since Jan) and I come out to leave and someone parked this beauty of a 100 series next to mine. No idea if this person is on Mud or not or even works with me (technically this is a visitor lot too) but definitely made my afternoon to know I might be working with a potential cruiser head! :hillbilly:
I feel like I've seen that one at CotH

596262AB-9FF3-471C-B138-257B6C8786E7.jpeg

Creeped this nice 80 on 31 in Riverchase on the way into work this morning

Saw this BJ70 in Opelika today. I did not have an opportunity to speak with the owner but was told it's a 1992. LHD, PTO, excessively wide tires on, IMO, ugly aluminum wheels. The lug nuts had spikes on them. It's a 5 speed.

IMG_8173.jpg
IMG_8172.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom