Monthly meet in CLT? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ghostrider I

I wear many "heads" as I have many vehicles.
Threads
Well??

Who needs a plan? Take the lead. Make a plan. Others will follow.

When I get back from Buffalo (helping my wife get her house ready for sale), I'll jump on it. I guess Forrest is done with organising?

When I get back from Buffalo (helping my wife get her house ready for sale), I'll jump on it. I guess Forrest is done with organising?
Not necessarily. Eric is probably busy too, or maybe it slipped his mind. Either way, Eric doesn't have to initiate this. Anybody can do it. Pick a place, date and time and people will show up.

Not necessarily. Eric is probably busy too, or maybe it slipped his mind. Either way, Eric doesn't have to initiate this. Anybody can do it. Pick a place, date and time and people will show up.
ive be busy! Do we want to do what Raleigh does , same day each month and same place ? It’s open for debate . I’ll contact place we chose . I’m good with the old stand by of tipsy burro

Last edited:
docholiday-tomb-stone.gif

I'm down for Tipsy Burro and I'm also down for picking a date and just sticking with it. It seems to work for Raleigh. They do theirs on a week night. I'd be fine with that too.

I'm down for Tipsy Burro and I'm also down for picking a date and just sticking with it. It seems to work for Raleigh. They do theirs on a week night. I'd be fine with that too.
I’m ok with weekdays, just has to be around 7pm for me , to make sure I’m in town.

7:00 - 7:30 is a good time for me during the week. That will give traffic a chance to die down a little before heading back into town. Now let's pick a day.

I can probably make it ut i wont be in a cruiser

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom