For Sale PTO Winch Mounting Shims (group buy) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

scoobiedubes

SILVER Star
Threads
I borrowed a set of the original winch mounting shims from @Living in the Past and dropped them off at a local casting shop for reproduction today. This is a friend of a friend that does this for me from time to time when I have small parts that need reproducing and he can just throw them in with some larger pieces they're doing, so this is a one-time deal. A set of 4 (2 large and 2 small) is likely going to run us $50 for the set plus $10 to ship so $60 total but final price TBD so I won’t collect any $ until we know. please reply to this thread with your quantity so I can make sure that we make enough. Again, won't be able to do this again down the road so make sure you get what you need now. Not making anything on this just passing the deal along to anyone else with a need.

He's going to let me know in a few days when he plans to do this batch, but sounds like it'll be a few weeks out at least.

IMG_7266.jpeg

IMG_7267.jpeg

IMG_7268.jpeg

IMG_7269.jpeg

Last edited:
I would like 2 sets

TIA

There is a current thread in then40/55 section on restoring a PTO winch. Would post there with a link. Since your doing this as favor to the group verses trying to sell what you already have can't see an issue posting there.

I am in for 2 sets. I imagine shipping should stay at $10.00 for 2 sets?

In for a set for sure! Thanks for doing this!

One set for me. Yet another example of how procrastination pays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom