Parting Out 99 Landcruiser White (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wondering if you have the drivers side door stop limiting strap. Passenger side tailgate cable. A seat heater switch. Driver side rear quarter window glass.

Wondering if you have the drivers side door stop limiting strap. Passenger side tailgate cable. A seat heater switch. Driver side rear quarter window glass.

Yes have them. PM sent.

I need the passenger side roof rack rear rail cover.I busted mine this weekend

Hey Ian how’s it going. Would like to check on the status of CAT passenger side and Fuel Filter.

Thanks,
Paul

Sorry if I missed this in the thread, but do you still have the lower tailgate? If so, any idea of shipping costs/or Greyhound to 94903.

thanks......
Mitch

lower knee panel under steering wheel? pm me please if so...thanks!

Roof rack covers available?

I’m looking for the front passenger side, but willing to take them all

Is the hitch an oem unit? Under slung or through the bumper?

How bad is the PS switch holder? I snapped the back tab off mine repairing the speakers.

IMG_20190817_134102.jpg

IMG_20190817_134108.jpg

Sorry, I didnt want to look through the entire thread, but if you have the grey rear passenger side panel trim piece I would like to buy it. Mine was stolen by a tree somewhere on a mountain.
IMG-3070.JPG

I should also had I am looking for the plastic bracket that links the rear vent window (passenger side) to the motorized actuator thingy. I'd take the whole assembly but all I actually need is the plastic that links the two metal hinges together.

Do you have the bottom track for the rear cup holder? #3 in the pick below.
1566221324124.png

Looking for Drivers backseat side exterior door trim strip. I tried to search thread sorry if already claimed.

PM Sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom