need help with warn remote and socket for my A1-1000 winch (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
hey guys- been getting very confused in trying to find a 5 wire warn socket and remote to wire up to my 24v A1-1000. saw where someone used warn # 38625 but it has lots of extra connections that I cant figure where they go. saw on one warn socket someone used where it was a 5 wired one. it showed that red and brown wire were ground, white was power, green went to in solenoid, and black went to out solenoid. this was from an older thread. I called warn industries and got more confused. I don't have the factory remote and was going to bypass the magnetic switch under battery tray, [have a 1990 hzj73], as I don't think mine works, and saw where lots of guys have done this. I have gotten tons of good help so far and I appreciate it and have found out what I need to do but cant find the part #'s to make it work. could someone please fill me in on what would work and maybe how to wire it up? I've about wore google out trying to find answer and don't want to mess up. any help is sure appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom