Fenders FJ-40. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kkt

Threads
Anyone bought ones from Cruiser Corps if so what is the quality.
Any other vendor that you would recommend.

I purchased a set for my 79 FJ40 from Cool Cruiser in May 2016. Just got to the point in my restoration effort 6 weeks ago to install them. My guess is that regardless of who you purchase them from they all come from the same supplier.

Make darn sure you install them and every thing that attaches to them to check the fit and finish and all bolt hole and wire tie locations BEFORE you do any finish work on the fenders. I had to relocate a number of holes in each fender, drill holes that were missing and have unneeded holes plug welded.

The end result looks great.

PS - don't forget the parking lights.............

I forgot to add that like all aftermarket parts they aren't as good as the OEM. Thinner metal although I was told when I purchased them they were the same as the originals. They aren't!

I purchased a pair of Toyota NOS from Dieselbj42 last year. He still might have some. He's over in Germany and can be found in the classified section. Aftermakets don't even come close to Toyota's in quality, fit , finish, and weight.

I purchased a pair of Toyota NOS from Dieselbj42 last year. He still might have some. He's over in Germany and can be found in the classified section. Aftermakets don't even come close to Toyota's in quality, fit , finish, and weight.

Just got my pair today from Dieselbj42.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom