100 land cruiser build help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello, I have a 2000 Land cruiser. I'm new to this scene as I am more of a sports car person. I'm planning to take this out for snowboarding, over landing and a little off roading. Nothing too crazy. Is my build ok? Is there anything else that I should be upgrading? Thanks

Old Man Emu with torsion bars, slee Diff Drop Kit, and SPC upper control Arms.
SCS F5 16x8 5x150
BFGoodrich KO2 285/75R16/E 126/123R

Whats your Maintenance like? Read the FAQ and that should give yo ua good idea of what items need attention.

Whats your Maintenance like? Read the FAQ and that should give yo ua good idea of what items need attention.

Thanks. Will give it a read. I just got the car so I'm going to have all the maintenance done. Oil change, differentials, timing belt, brake pads, stainless steal lines, rotors, other fluids changed, etc. The car has roughly 160k miles and is bone stock. Looking for other mods and upgrades that I should do.

When it comes to the comapny, I would reconsider. I have no experience with OME and I'm not knocking them...but IMHO you should consider supporting the vendors in the thread linked above.

I am brand new to the forum as well, with the recent purchase of a 99 LC. I always wanted one, but finally pulled the trigger. I am very happy with my purchase of the cruiser that was still in Soccer Mom mode. This weekend my 6 yo daughter and I removed the factory running boards. Very impressed with the look. We have a lot more ideas for future build of the family fun adventure vehicle. A. If thanks to all those who have gone before me and provided such great information in the forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom