Con-Ferr Rear Bench Help (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked one up in great shape last year and am finally getting around to installing it. Want to get the locking mechanisms set up, so I measured and ordered a set of 4 matching camlocks. I got the rear one installed and used the others for my gas tank and Smittybilt center console, but the front locking mechanism seems unlike any I’ve found. It needs to be longer/deeper than the other locks and it doesn’t appear that a standard straight or angled bar will work for the locking mechanism. Was hoping someone could take some pics of their cam/barrel lock setup on theirs to send to me. Any help would be appreciated.

@tucker74 do you still have your Con-Ferr bench? I can't remember how the lock was setup.

Found a picture of the bench I had. You can see the hook. You might have to custom bend one.

img_0575-large-jpg.499394

Davegonz, that is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much for the reply. I figured it was going to be something similar to that but wanted to make sure there wasn’t a product specifically made for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom