Genuine Toyota OEM Parts up to 34% off MSRP! (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought a 93 today. I'm wondering where I can find parts to redo the interior. The inside is in bad shape. All thanks in advance.

MUD classifieds are a first class resource. You will not only find guys with parts, but ones who’ll help with questions on install. Heck, sometimes they even offer to come over and help.

For some of us it’s an addiction .

Hijack over.

Last edited:
if you need stuff that is still available like weatherstripping go to norwalk,big stuff like complete seats i would search craigslist

Ruben
Thank you again for the discount. I did use the discount on purchase of front rotor, brake pad and water T-pipe

I’ve been getting great pricing and service form McGeorge Toyota for years.

I can’t wait to try out Norwalk and to see how your things (parts) stack up.

My next parts I’ll be shopping for will be an OEM radiator and muffler for a 1981 FJ4_

Thanks for supporting and encouraging us addicts to spend our $$$$$

devo

Just picked up an fzj80. Good to know there’s a forum friendly local to me Toyota shop. Will give this business a try. Many thanks!

Just called their parts line. Seemed like no one really knew what the heck ih8mud was about. Only Ruben? Not the ideal first impression. Thanks.

^^^^I tried them the last time I ordered parts. I did it online and picked up the (heavy) order from them on a Saturday. It only took a couple days for the parts to come in. They shorted me some parts, but Fed-Ex'd the missing parts to me....arriving Tuesday. I was not in a particular hurry for the missing parts, and told them that, but they did it anyway. I'll be using them again.

We have been one of Toyota's largest seller of Factory OEM parts for over 25 years.
Our close proximity to Toyota's western parts distribution center means we can get your parts quicker and cheaper than our competitors.

IH8MUD Members use promo code IH85P at checkout to save an additional 5% off!

Check us out today at Norwalk Toyota OEM Parts Giant | Toyota Parts Online
View attachment 1378414
Hi Guys! For some reason I have not been getting my email notifications. (All fixed , so my IT guy says).
We have had to do some price adjustments but I still wanted IH8MUD members to get the best deals so I have added promo code IH85P for IH8M members as a huge thank you for the AMAZING support you have given us. In most cases this should get you around the originally mentioned 32-34 off MSRP.
Thanks again for all your support and kind words. You Guys are truly the best online Toyota community out there.

Last edited:
Yeah these guys are great Several orders with them and not one problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom