Genuine Toyota OEM Parts up to 34% off MSRP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
HUGE thanks to Ruben for his service and support on Early FJ40 parts. A phone call followed up by an eMail and all of the weather stripping for '72 doors were available for pick-up two days later! I also picked up a stock exhaust muffler and head pipe to remove the previous owners muffler install

Local SoCal Mud'rs - great place to pick-up what you need at a fair price with excellent customer service and follow-thru.

Thanks Ruben
Lake
HUGE thanks to Ruben for his service and support on Early FJ40 parts. A phone call followed up by an eMail and all of the weather stripping for '72 doors were available for pick-up two days later! I also picked up a stock exhaust muffler and head pipe to remove the previous owners muffler install

Local SoCal Mud'rs - great place to pick-up what you need at a fair price with excellent customer service and follow-thru.

Thanks Ruben
Lake

Thanks Ruben
Lake
Glad we were able to help.

Got my weatherstripping from you guys,great service and fast shipping,more orders to follow.
Thanks for the great service

Once again you guys deliver,satified customer here in the east.
Finally finished the weatherstripping on both front doors

I lost some confidence when the first thing that I looked for was steering knuckle parts for my 80, and the site showed me an IFS suspension.

Norwalk-95-suspension.jpg

Our factory catalog defaults to IFS too if you dont use a vin. You should have been able to scroll down to view the correct solid axle diagram. If you use a vin i believe you should only see the diagram that applies to your model.
Thanks for the feedback.

20170916_170607.png

Great Vendor, Shipment arrived today !! Just placed another order !!
JP

Usually ship the same day we receive the parts from the factory. As far as shipping goes we use the Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx, whatever is cheaper. We can use DHL as well. PM me.

Usually ship the same day we receive the parts from the factory. As far as shipping goes we use the Postal Service, UPS, or FedEx, whatever is cheaper. We can use DHL as well. PM me.
Thanks, I'll look into it when I need more stuff! :)

I made an order last week. Was quicker and cost less to get from you across the country than my own in town dealer.

Thanks I’ll be ordering again in the future.

same with me,toyota dealers all over my area and i still use norwalk as my go to parts people.
thanks for the great service!!!!!

Great customer service

I just bought a 93 today. I'm wondering where I can find parts to redo the interior. The inside is in bad shape. All thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom