Genuine Toyota OEM Parts up to 34% off MSRP! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, ordered several times in last month.

Hi Ruben-Recently started ordering parts from you online for my 100 series and my 200 series. Your online prices with the Mud discount are excellent. The shipments have all been very timely. Really enjoy how your dealership sends me email updates on my orders and shipping progress. Keep up the great work! Will continue to order and refer others to you. Stephen

Hey Ruben,

I can't seem to find a 100 series OEM Toyota hood wind deflector -- have they been discontinued? If not, could you send me a link/price. 2003 LC.

TIA

Should’ve checked here first before I’ ordered my mats, cup holder divider, cd cartridge...! Like to support forum vendors and save too!!!

Too bad your site doesn't accept international customers. I tried ordering a part for my 200 to be shipped to my US address using my international credit card but my payment was declined.

This is what I need. My local dealer parts guy seemed not super excited to order parts.

Order placed.

Reuben - I need some replacement remote key fobs for a 2011 sequoia limited. Is this something I can order from you and reprogram myself, or do I have to do it through my local Toyota dealership?

Thanks!

Christmas is coming and you can beat any of your competitors prices. I'd love to replace my 1998 exhaust. What does Santa have in store between now and Christmas. I've seen alot of the same prices at other parts online stores.

Hello Ruben,
Looking forward to placing a large order with you - but need to confirm if you can ship to central Mexico, in the state of Queretaro? Does Norwalk have experience in shipping internationally? Thanks, Tom

Hi Ruben,

Do you also sell parts for Lexus? Your website only provides options to select Toyota or Scion. And will you ship to Canada?

At the moment I just need something minor - a dozen of the plastic push-pin fasteners which secure the plastic covers under the hood of my '14 LX570. I'm only missing six, but would love to get a dozen to have some spares on hand.

I also wouldn't mind getting some stuff for future maintenance - cabin & engine air filters, oil filter w/ washer, etc.

Why, why, why, is everything on the WEST COAST :flipoff2::flipoff2::flipoff2:. What are you guys going to do when you break off into the Pacific?? Who's going to be laughing then??

Just placed a sizeable order (to me!) to go thru and refresh my transfer case, thanks for offering us such great prices.

Just another plug for @RUBEN CROW and Norwalk Toyota. Everyone here has been great. Prices are great. I'm fortunate to live in Los Angeles and shipping has been extremely quick!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom