02 LX OEM Roof Rack Part #'s (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need a couple parts for my roof rack. The gaskets / cushioning around the base of each rail have succumbed to 16 years in the Texas sun and are crumbling. Do anyone know a part # or a place to find these parts used? Everything I search for takes me to an aftermarket rack and I'm not quite ready for that! Thanks in advance!

I need a couple parts for my roof rack. The gaskets / cushioning around the base of each rail have succumbed to 16 years in the Texas sun and are crumbling. Do anyone know a part # or a place to find these parts used? Everything I search for takes me to an aftermarket rack and I'm not quite ready for that! Thanks in advance!

Did you try contacting a dealership? Those parts should still be available. Also, you might check car-part.com, a salvage yard near you might have or one might ship them to you.

ROOF PANEL & BACK PANEL. For 2001 Lexus LX 470 4.7L AT | Ira Lexus of Manchester Parts

63486-60100 - Lexus Parts Now

Which ones do you need, exactly? The four contact/bolt points for the OEM rack?

I believe I have a full OEM rack with the parts you need. PM me and we can work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom