Need Roof Rack Bolts and/or part number (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Some of my Roof Rack Bolts are rusted and damaged, and I'm trying to find a part number or replacements for a 2000 Landcruiser. Picture (borrowed from another post) is below:

1699653290376.png

My roof rack rails were removed for some paint work, and some of bolts are rusted/damaged.

Does anyone know a part number or if these are available?

Thanks!

Lee
2000 Landcruiser

@Kamran Khan, Thanks, but those don't look like what I need. I found two used ones on ebay and will hopefully make those work. THANKS.
1700408783753.png

@Kamran Khan, Thanks, but those don't look like what I need. I found two used ones on ebay and will hopefully make those work. THANKS.
View attachment 3485798
Those bolts seems more like timing belt tensioner bolts but I am pretty sure I am maybe wrong. Did these come out of those plastic roof rails that run parallel on each side?

@Kamran Khan , those are the bolts that came out of all the original roof rail feet (3 feet on each side, total of 12 bolts) in the factory holes in the roof. I have had the vehicle for more than 20 years, and am pretty sure those are original.

In searching ebay, I also found used roof rack "feet" with those same bolts.

Regardless, the two used ones I ordered from ebay will get me by (only one of my originals was destroyed while removing).

Thanks

Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom