April 19th Monthly Meeting @ Piney Mtn Bike Lounge - 6pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JToobe

SILVER Star
Threads
Cannot believe we are this far into April! Post up if you are coming!

The Chuck Truck is scheduled to be there......

Yup! Will probably be late thanks to the afternoon migration on/around 85 and getting the kiddo that wants to ride the pump track after piano practice. :steer:

@Laid back like, let me know if you are coming too. I have been slacking getting your welcome package mailed out and can hand deliver.

I will be there

Looking to be a nice night to drive the topless 40 and a good turnout!

We had a great turnout (estimate there were about 30 UC attendees/members & familiy) but due to Piney Mtn being such a popular place and the cool, breezy evening, we were strewn all over the place and couldn't park together. I failed at taking pics and we missed an opportunity to connect with the owner of the orange 40 that was in the parking lot and left early.....I just assumed he was a new member....

Want to know, would folks prefer having a private room at Quaker Steak & Lube and reserved parking for our vehicles vs. the more chaotic scene at Piney Mtn. but lends itself to the kids being able to run around.......Post up!

Missed you @Twinair & @Hank1991 !

Sorry I couldn't make it. My brother-in-law graduated from Over Comers and I thought it was held at the campus on Pleasantburg. Not the case. It was downtown and went way longer than it should have for three grads. I'm happy for him but disappointed I couldn't make it. I've been delinquent due to my mother-in-law being diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma back in October. Its been rough but we will all pull together for her sake. I hope to see you gents again soon.

Sorry I couldn't make it. My brother-in-law graduated from Over Comers and I thought it was held at the campus on Pleasantburg. Not the case. It was downtown and went way longer than it should have for three grads. I'm happy for him but disappointed I couldn't make it. I've been delinquent due to my mother-in-law being diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma back in October. Its been rough but we will all pull together for her sake. I hope to see you gents again soon.

Wow, great to hear about your brother! Have heard many success stories from that program. So sad to hear of Mother in law news....will be praying! Has she had anything removed? Did I see that you also had a car accident the few times I've been on FB? You ok?

My mother in law has spots on her lung liver and brain. The brain is the area of greatest concern as the tumor has grown from the size of a walnut to the size of a plumb. Its not looking good but God is in the business of miracles and the fact that the family has rallied around her and all working together as a team is a miracle all by itself.
It is true, the IS200t is no more. It succumbed to injuries sustained in a collision on 85 at Woodruff Road. I was in Virginia at the time and I'm not permitted to release the name of the driver (Rachael). All I can say is it wasn't me (it was Rachael). No one was injured.
I am now in search of an FJ40 project to replace the IS. I head to Clemson today to look at a low-priced neglected 40 1966 FJ40. Wish me luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom