Official ONSC member buying/selling thread (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

WANTED: 1 amby door hinge. Anyone in the Raleigh/Triad have an extra amby door hinge? I have 3, just need one.

WANTED: FZJ80 lift or stock springs. It's time to mend my tired suspension until I can spring for a new lift. I'm up in Boone area however I travel to the Greensboro area once a few months.
Thanks

I’ll have a set of stock springs that I’m taking of mine in a few days when I install a set of lift springs. They might be as tired as what you already have, although they ride pretty good. I’m around Greensboro.

Wanted:
Stock 2f exhaust manifold.

Just trying to see if anyone in the area has one they might be willing to let go. It’ll be a few weeks before I can get it

Last edited:
Wanted:
Stock 2f exhaust manifold.

Just trying to see if anyone in the area has one they might be willing to let go. It’ll be a few weeks before I can get it

I've got one available but it's mounted to an intake manifold. You'd have to take it as a set. PM if you're interested.

Going to be an odd request but I have a buddy looking for an anvil. If anyone comes across a deal on one please let me know.

Going to be an odd request but I have a buddy looking for an anvil. If anyone comes across a deal on one please let me know.

There are two craigs post recently for blacksmithing tools and several for anvils but most are 500-900..... or a great one here lol Anvil-Like Objects
except maybe laugh is on me, he started with 10

There are two craigs post recently for blacksmithing tools and several for anvils but most are 500-900..... or a great one here lol Anvil-Like Objects
except maybe laugh is on me, he started with 10

And ironically the ones norther tool sells aren't bad especially if they're just wanting something to bang on. Likely won't have that coveted 'ring' that a pro smith would want.

I need a good vise on the cheap if anyone runs across one.

I'll gladly donate my annoying coworker, he's 240 lbs of hardheadedness....used to be strong as an ox and twice as smart, but both have diminished...

I'll gladly donate my annoying coworker, he's 240 lbs of hardheadedness....used to be strong as an ox and twice as smart, but both have diminished...
Good idea. I have a coworker that I just don't like and wish someone would hit in the head with a hammer....hmmmm....this just might work.

Have you tried ACME?
wileE-cyote_400x400.jpg

Looking for something around 4-6 inches. Something older, that you can work on. Not looking for a coating hanger. I purchased a 6 inch Vise from Lowe's it was pretty nice for about the first nine months then it started falling apart.

By work on, I mean something that will hold what I'm working on beating on or prying on.

Anyone have any leads on some ~30" diameter logs I could cut to make targets for tomahawks? We're wanting to try something different and my sawmill guy is hard to get a hold of.

Looking for something around 4-6 inches. Something older, that you can work on. Not looking for a coating hanger. I purchased a 6 inch Vise from Lowe's it was pretty nice for about the first nine months then it started falling apart.

By work on, I mean something that will hold what I'm working on beating on or prying on.

Simplex #41 Swivel Base Vise - offer 100 bucs

Bench vise - great price if still available

Vise made by reed - great price if still available

Item picture Charles Parker Co. 4" Jaw Bench top Vise Meriden Ct. U.S.A - Antiques & Collectibles - Raleigh, North Carolina - Marketplace | Facebook good price if still available

Users who are viewing this thread

• Roxx
Back
Top Bottom