STOLEN Stolen 2F with Trans in Apache Junction Arizona (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Other than a Toyota nut, who would steal an old motor like that? How did they load it, stollen forklift?

Maybe the same a##hole that stole my Tail light lenses and rear reflectors off my 76 pig in Tucson. Just another lowlife scum that believes the world owes them everything. Just sorry to see it spreading to the Land Cruiser world.

Was that for sale here on mud? I am sorry for your loss. I was originally tempted to go check that out.

Was that for sale here on mud? I am sorry for your loss. I was originally tempted to go check that out.

It was on mud classified. Probably a late H41 to mate a split transfer case bolted to the back of it. If I was in the valley I would have checked it out. Your like me emissions are not a issue and a plus having a non smog 2F.

It was on mud classified. Probably a late H41 to mate a split transfer case bolted to the back of it. If I was in the valley I would have checked it out. Your like me emissions are not a issue and a plus having a non smog 2F.

Exactly. I hate theives! I agree that some tweekers got it and a bunch of other heavy stuff. 3 motors and a big air compressor.

Exactly. I hate theives! I agree that some tweekers got it and a bunch of other heavy stuff. 3 motors and a big air compressor.

I would like this but just doesn't seem right to like anything about this.

Would have been a good match to the rest of 84 drivetrain I have out of HJ47RV. Besides not in the valley just purchased a five speed in Australia and funds for Cruisers is a little tight but that's never stopped me before.

Hopefully they'll get caught after something they've stolen falls on them and they have to be rescued by the fire department.

Scrap would also be my best bet... we generally can't sell 2Fs up here... hardly something worth steeling since the market for them is small.

@Living in the Past Yes John I thought it would be nice to have as a backup. Truth is my girlfriend is now so into 40's that we are looking for a fairly original '76-78 to restore together. Recently looked at a '77 in Payson that was fairly original and seemed to run decent but tub was like Swiss cheese-guy was still asking $9000!

Just an update or lack there of. This was never recoverd, so it's still out there or is Chinese rebar at this point.

Up here you have to show a driver's license and vehicle registration when you sell to a scrap metal place.

They started that because of all the copper that was being stolen from construction sites.

I recently had my Indel B fridge and some other camping equipment stolen. Pisses you off for sure.

Believe it or not, I got a hit on this yesterday.
Stay tuned but there is a big shop that the police are going to be sorting through and there is a good chance it's in there!

4496535_stock-photo-sexy-asian-santa-claus-hoping-for-luck-with-her-fingers-crossed.jpg

Didyagetitback?

Still waiting on whatever the Police are trying to sort out. Sounds like a big mess but hopes are still quite high!

If you recover it you still plan on selling the motor and transmission? If nothing else you end up getting it back I could pick it up and store it for you out of harm's way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom