for sale / want to buy (local) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1997 80 Series Seats from my truck. No tears and power functions fine.

Tan and only item not included is the seat belt latches.

$375.00 - Local Pickup / Hoover, AL

79626613-2614-4D06-9B0B-8FD01D5111BD_zpsvfhjt4wq.jpg

D113CF05-6979-4AA2-8AD7-67F80A7FE896_zpsw9iwziuo.jpg

55C546D0-4BF4-401B-B016-9A3BC88E663A_zpsfzn4elal.jpg

email me at jgobbels at me dot com

Thanks,

John

Looking to buy a 60 series if anybody has anything.

My brother has a set of 5 used 33x12.5x15 bfgs and wheels for sale. They came off his FJ60. He’ll bring em up to Mardi Krawl if anyone here wants them...$550 for the set. Details and pics here:

For Sale - 15x8 steel wheels + BFG 33x12.50 (FJ60)

I accidentally posted this in the wrong region, so here goes:

I'm about to go pick up my 80 later today or tomorrow from a place in Littleville, AL (just south of Muscle Shoals) called Off Road Centers. The owner has built real deal monster trucks and is even in the International Monster Truck Hall of Fame. He's building me a set of rock sliders. I'll report back when I pick them up. I know locally made sliders in Alabama are hard to come by and sometimes it's hard to justify to the wife $900-$1000 purchases. He's making these for less than half that cost, and he's welding them to the frame. I can't wait to report back.

Here's a link to their facebook page showing a lot of what they've built. OFF ROAD CENTERS

I accidentally posted this in the wrong region, so here goes:

I'm about to go pick up my 80 later today or tomorrow from a place in Littleville, AL (just south of Muscle Shoals) called Off Road Centers. The owner has built real deal monster trucks and is even in the International Monster Truck Hall of Fame. He's building me a set of rock sliders. I'll report back when I pick them up. I know locally made sliders in Alabama are hard to come by and sometimes it's hard to justify to the wife $900-$1000 purchases. He's making these for less than half that cost, and he's welding them to the frame. I can't wait to report back.

Here's a link to their facebook page showing a lot of what they've built. OFF ROAD CENTERS
Pick these up yet?

It's picked up but I haven't seen it yet. I'm out of town until next week. My wife said they looked good! I'll send pics as soon as I get them.

Got back in town early and I put a coat of bedliner on it. Don't judge the first coat too harshly. I'm gonna sand down the drips and clumps and do another coat soon.

Remember, $350 installed. These are welded to the frame! I love them so far. Anyone thinking about going to pick up a set should definitely do it. Couldn't be happier. For that price, I'm already ahead saving up for a rear bumper and new interior upholstry. Honestly these are stouter than the Slee's. I asked for them to be designed similarly, but they stick out just a little bit farther so my kids and wife can use it as a step too.

Snapseed (2).jpg

Snapseed (1).jpg

Snapseed.jpg

Snapseed (3).jpg

Found & Bought One

Hi. I’m looking for one good condition steel wheel stamped ‘T 15x6-JJ DOT { } (symbol) MM (month) YY (year)’ on the backside.
Thanks.
Paul

Last edited:
I am located in Birmingham, but frequently visit Huntsville. And I just joined HOTS Cruisers.

I am looking for one 18" wheel for my 2004 100 series. It did not have a spare when I bought it.

Also looking for a few gray interior trim pieces. All 4 passenger side seat bolt covers and the plastic cover on the left of the second row seat.

IMG_2975.JPG

Rear Seat.jpg

Dumping all my leftover 60 parts post v8 swap. I will pass it on cheap to a cluib member but need all this stuff out of the garage.

Complete 2F from an 83. It was knocking and I did some exploratory surgery so it will need to be gone through.
Have carb, distributor, all accessories. Will split or sell as a package. Make offers.

Also have 4 steel wheels with 2 diff kinds of tires ( not stock 60 wheels) - $175
Have a single stock chrome 60 wheel with bald tire - $100

Will add more to the list soon.

I have an early driver side fender with minor damage for sale. $200.00 as is where it is. It rubbed my 33’s under compression snagging the lip and tweaking it at the corner.

AC50609B-0A11-4B8B-AD08-C0FD1F79E647.jpeg
7B36450A-2B28-45BC-B453-0A39C76C2599.jpeg
40FF10AE-1261-4354-823E-20B490E5B886.jpeg
58D73869-2D4E-4E60-AF96-1083C546888C.jpeg

Ive decided I'm going to part out my 77 as I'm a broke college kid in need of money for more cruiser parts. Basically every on the truck is for minus the axles. Trans and tcase are there but in unknown condition. From my understand the po pulled the motor to rebuild and never got around to installing it again. Also some parts from a couple earlier cruisers as well. I can ship on your dime but would prefer to deal locally. If interested pm and we can talk

IMG_0745.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom