for sale / want to buy (local) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is that one of those balloon tires death machines?
Yes, I need the engine and transmission from one.
D274A010-12A5-49EC-8812-8B1538DCA326.jpeg

I’m looking for the old style arb front bumper for my fj60. Let me know if anyone is looking to offload one

I’m looking for the old style arb front bumper for my fj60. Let me know if anyone is looking to offload one
Brooke Carr on Facebook also Tractorwagons on Instagram has one for sale. I’m sure it’s not cheap though.
Edit: It’s $5,500. Wow.

Last edited:
Brooke Carr on Facebook also Tractorwagons on Instagram has one for sale. I’m sure it’s not cheap though.
You live just north of Montgomery? I was born and raised in Wetumpka. After 25+ years in the army, I’ve retired in the Enterprise, AL area.

Been cleaning out my shop... I have a few take-off items from a '04 LC if anyone is looking

- rear bumper assembly including cover (Thundercloud)
- roof rack rails and cross bars
- OEM torsion bars
- rear springs (Slee heavy)

If anyone happens to be needing any of this, make an offer.

I also have a set of (4) brand new Bridgestone Duelers 265/60/20

And (1) Nitto Ridge Grappler 295/65/20 which is basically new as far as the tread but has been patched in one spot where I ran over a bolt

Thanks

Edit: It’s $5,500. Wow.
I found one and had it shipped to OTM, very grateful to Cole for letting me get it dropped there. That one Brooke has must be solid gold. Here’s a pic of what I got. It’s a little warped but I think I can pull it out. Threw some rattle can on it a few days ago.
IMG_1513.jpeg

I will be selling my complete drivetrain less transfer case out of my 1995 80 series if anyone is interested. It has 296k on it but runs fine, it does use/leak oil but not a excessive amount. I will include the radiator which is not very old I got it from Bill Penney. Also will include the fuel tank as I'm putting in a Long Range America 38 tank in its place. I am doing a LS swap so you will also get all the engine accessaries like the AC compressor, Alternator, starter, you get the idea. I have had this 80 for nearly 100k and have had no problems with the drivetrain, I don't know if the head gasket has been done before I got it and I have not done it. You are welcome to come see it run if you like but we will begin pulling in the next couple of weeks. I am asking 1500.00 for it all but am open to offers.
IMG_7038.jpeg

0891C4F6-2A25-411C-9716-1D361CFF3DD3.jpeg

I’m selling the Gobi rack and the wheels/tires off this truck (set of 5). They’re on the truck in Huntsville at @NC LX ’s house. My number is 678-640-1748 if anyone is interested. Also have 4sp/split case and an a440f w/case I need to sell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom