for sale / want to buy (local) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Stock axle housing from a '72 FJ40, been cleaned for spring over, 4 orig leaf springs. I'd take $100 for it if they're worth it.

I live in Vestavia, AL, near the I-65 / 459 split

I have a center console from a 1985 FJ60 I need to sell. $50. Pics below....

C33850C7-9CE1-4E95-B193-B530EF0BFBA2.jpeg
7CF54454-A0D4-4DEB-8356-6FE6B4FFA463.jpeg

I have a 76 and 78 FJ40 that I’m considering either selling complete or parting out. I’m in Cullman. Message / text me if interested with what you need. Derrick 256-735-3745

I have a 76 and 78 FJ40 that I’m considering either selling complete or parting out. I’m in Cullman. Message / text me if interested with what you need. Derrick 256-735-3745

Should we assume they are parts only, not running?

The yellow one is the 78. Sat for a while obviously, but the interior isn't bad. The dune beige (rear end) one is the 76. It has fiberglass front fenders. Neither motor is seized. The yellow one a guy bought for he and his son to restore, son lost interest. Guy said he had it running. I've not tried to crank it. That's the only pic I have of the 76. It's at my friend's but I'll get it Saturday. Tub is no good on the 76. You can literally push up on the top and see the rear fender wells come up off of the floor.

I've got to decide what I'm keeping. The red one (profile pic) has a great body. Clearly no roll bar, seat belts, disc brakes, etc. The yellow rear jump seats are perfect and front seats are great. I'm considering swapping the buckets, seat belts, roll bar, jump seats into the red one. Either way let me know what you're looking for and I'm sure we can work something out.

IMG_2883.jpg
IMG_2552.jpg
IMG_2429.jpg
IMG_3476.jpg
IMG_3480.jpg

Derrick

Got back in town early and I put a coat of bedliner on it. Don't judge the first coat too harshly. I'm gonna sand down the drips and clumps and do another coat soon.

Remember, $350 installed. These are welded to the frame! I love them so far. Anyone thinking about going to pick up a set should definitely do it. Couldn't be happier. For that price, I'm already ahead saving up for a rear bumper and new interior upholstry. Honestly these are stouter than the Slee's. I asked for them to be designed similarly, but they stick out just a little bit farther so my kids and wife can use it as a step too.

Now that you've had these for a little while, how do you like them? The looks got my interest, and the price got my attention.

Crap I need to move
If interested let me know and we can work out a decent price
20181104_165928.jpg
20181104_170059.jpg

Anybody have a 3rd member for an FJ60 axle they want to part with?

I don't, but I went fishing for one not long ago and got a hit from a guy in AR. He probably still has it. I'll send his mud name.

I don't, but I went fishing for one not long ago and got a hit from a guy in AR. He probably still has it. I'll send his mud name.

Thanks Zach, sounds like George pulled his rear out of the 80 so I'm going to pick it up from him tomorrow. Appreciate it though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom