for sale / want to buy (local) (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yes, that would be a fun project. I’m in for helping.

I would be game but would need to be a group build...
We need a donor trailer. Anyone got/know where we can find a single or tandem small trailer to convert?

Start a build thread:worms::popcorn::grinpimp:

I'm in dire need of a 9.5" dif fully complete, preferably out of an 80 and stock gears...
I'll buy or borrow...
Mine is at the doctor and will likely be there through this weekend, I just wanna wheel! UGH.

I haven't seen anyone volunteer a donor trailer. This one is up on CL. Certified because it has moved two houses:zilla::lol: Anyways, we probably can get by ok on something like this that can be cut down and fitted to the propane tank. Thoughts??

Hauling Trailer

Screenshot_20190129-205444_Chrome.jpg

Something like that may work. Wonder how heavy that tank is?

Something like that may work. Wonder how heavy that tank is?
Google says 67lbs empty and 167 full of propane

Single axle is sufficient. Just need something that is worth a damn

Yeah, that is light. Let’s keep an eye out for the right trailer and start a build thread for this thing.

2001 100 spotted for sale in Huntsville at the South Parkway (Lily Flagg Road) Sell’UrOwn lot. Black, 156K mi., “looks like” new BFG KOs, new starter, new radiator, AC/Heat work, $10K, Jason 256.653.3453. Needs new driver seat leather at least.

Don’t contact me, contact the guy in the description above; I’m just posting it in case some one is looking for a 100. Condition descriptions are his words, not mine.

2001 100 spotted for sale in Huntsville at the South Parkway (Lily Flagg Road) Sell’UrOwn lot. Black, 156K mi., “looks like” new BFG KOs, new starter, new radiator, AC/Heat work, $10K, Jason 256.653.3453. Needs new driver seat leather at least.

Don’t contact me, contact the guy in the description above; I’m just posting it in case some one is looking for a 100. Condition descriptions are his words, not mine.

Thanks for sharing. I wanted to cruise back by there after dropping the trailer but didn’t have time.

Speaking of trucks for sale...I can't believe that locked 80 is still on 431. The guy must not have it marketed at all in the TLC world.

Nice looking black 100 for sale on the parkway if anyone is looking. No details just saw it driving by

SOLD

I'm about to sell my 100. It's a 99 with rear diff lock. Lots of Toyota service records (toyota.com/owners), lady in Birmingham owned it. Timing belt last done at 250k (at Toyota), truck has 293k now. I bought a pristine 2000 that was my daily. When my son turned 16 I gave it to him. Then I bought the 99 as a replacement. Son recently decided he wanted a 7.3 truck (rolls eyes) so he got a truck and I got my original 100 back. Clearly I don't need two. Bone stock, no lift, etc. Dark gray. If interested shoot me a msg.

Last edited:
Price?

Looking for 60 hatch, tailgate and passenger front door w/mirror.

@roma042987 Are four gray and one white? Painted or powdercoated? I just bought a set from Bill Penney about 2 weeks ago and haven't painted them yet. Would save me some time (plus I need tires!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom