July 2017 4x4 Labs Rear Bumper Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Question - if I were to buy the double swing with tire holder can you later purchase & add the 3 gas can holder? I see the ladder attachment separately for sale but not the gas can holder.

Put me on the list!
Double swing out with tire and 3 gas cans
Built
No Flares
Interested in group ship to Mid Atlantic

I'm definitely in for a standard BUILT bumper(dependent on turnaround time) with no swing outs, flares version. Located in NW Arkansas.

Last edited:
I may be down for a dual swing with tire and ladder #2. When is the GB over? I'm in Gallup, NM 87301

Ordered and pumped! Thank you Luke @4x4labs!

I'm about to order on 4x4 Labs website, but I'm curious if we have any idea on turnaround time on a built version vs the kit?

Definitely IN if not too late
80 single swingout w/tire holder, yes flares
Built
WV 26505 - can do a day's travel if needed

Last edited:
IN.

60 rear bumper, dual swing out w/ ladder and tire. kit.
can pick up in NY or ship to Boston, depending on shipping cost.

Interested in a 10k front kit in SLC, UT. Come on SLC lets get group shipping in place.

Well...my CFO shot me down on a bumper this time around (just got a m12 and an arb front bumper). However, I was able to squeeze a pair of those 3rd row cargo baskets out of the deal.

Anybody in Canada looking to try to get into this group buy???

I'm in Calgary, but I can drive to the border and ship within Canada if anyone else is interested. I also know of a great cross border shipping company that I can get quotes from.

Yes I am interested in getting a bumper. I'm in Prince George BC.

Anybody in Canada looking to try to get into this group buy???

I'm in Calgary, but I can drive to the border and ship within Canada if anyone else is interested. I also know of a great cross border shipping company that I can get quotes from.

I got in on last years GB. LOVE my bumper! Didn't have funds for the gas can holder at the time but would like to see about adding one now. Would you please see if would Luke let a returning customer in on this GB for just a gas can holder. Ideally I want a 4-can holder, but only see a 3-can on his website. Please let me know what you find out

Answering some questions-

-Everything on the store is OK for the discount code, 40 bumpers, sliders, separate attachments like ladders or can racks, cargo baskets for the 3rd row, all of it even the 4runner stuff.

-If you want to come up for an install just call an order in or shoot me an email and I'll get it written up as such. If you order online it will charge shipping but I can refund the shipping if you want to do it that way.

-Some of you asked about keeping the spare underneath with a basic no swing bumper. If you have little tiny tires it might work but the entire thing will hang below the bumper. It really isn't ideal. We use the spare tire crank mechanism mounting holes to mount the bumper and usually remove that entire mess. It is possible to cut down the cross member and re-install it but it isn't a good solution.

-You can add attachments like can rack or ladder later if you want. All of our attachments are detachable with two bolts so you can switch them out, add stuff later or leave them off however you like.

-Turn around time- Right now we are about 6 weeks out for anything built. Kit parts are usually all in stock and it takes a day or two to get it all together and shipped out. This group buy may extend those estimates a couple weeks. We are cranking them out pretty quickly these days but it has been unusually busy for this time of year. The trend over the last ten years or so is that summertime gets super slow, about half of normal business but this year that hasn't been the case. Hang in there with us and we'll get it all out as soon as we can. If you have a wheeling trip or something coming up let me know and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.

-The discount code will expire at the end of the month. Someone asked if they could order now and pay for it later in August. If it's a built bumper I'll run the card when it ships, in 6 weeks or so.

Thanks again,
-luke@4x4labs

spoke to HD today @ 4x4 Labs and it makes sense to group ship 2 built bumpers (possibly 3 depending on attachments) to save on shipping if you are close otherwise only kits makes sense to box together. I'm in contact with @dr_dobro who wants a built front and i want a built rear and we live 40 minutes from each other.

What are the rest of you looking for that are in the Northeast?

@Goatcruiser (WV)
@BulletHead (MA)
@artech (ME)
@JeepinPete (Eastern PA)

I miss anyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom