For Sale Time for a new project so this one must go!!!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Totally love this truck and I'm pleased with what it is. This has been a bit of a journey but fun all the same.

1978 FJ45. Rebuilt 2F with a 3FE head and fuel injection, H55 5 spd transmission and super smooth transfer case, Rebuilt knuckles, 4 wheel disc brakes, custom 25 gallon fuel cell where spare tire used to be, Aqualu bed, tub fenders and bib, Dakota digital gauge cluster, Vintage Air, LED headlights, 8274 Warn winch, Custom fold down tire carrier, 5x 17" teflon wheels and BFG MTs, FJ62 power steering and tilt wheel, ARB rear locker functions as it should, Custom bed cover, I'm certain there is more but the truck runs excellent and drives very comfortable.

I will apologize in advance to the folks who dislike non stock vehicles, this is not original but it is capable and reliable. Mileage reads 44++ since drivetrain install. Feel free to contact me directly for any additional questions. Let's start pricing at $37K and go from there. I'm interested in trades as I really enjoy building these. LVs to the front of the line as I'd like to do one of those next. L

thumbnail_IMG_2688.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2689.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2690.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2691.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_2692.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom