Getting back into the swing of things:) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

slo60

SILVER Star
Threads
IMG_0327.JPG
The last few years I've been laying low in the Land Cruiser world (including here on Mud) and I'm finally moving on with that phase of my life! Work, and other priorities, have consumed most of my time and energy leaving little time for other pursuits. I'm making some changes now!

During my time away I've maintained my 94, with a few minor mods here and there, but haven't done anything major. Well, the time has come and I'm jumping back in with both feet. I have Luke building a rear bumper, sliders & wheel well storage baskets, new tires and Rock Monster wheels on the way, can't decide which roof rack I want, I know which 6" lift, and a bunch of other fun stuff.

Looking forward to building my truck and being a part of this awesome community again! Here's a pic of how the truck sits right now. I'll load more pics in the next few weeks as the build progresses.
:cheers:

Welcome back looks like my 94 same color just yours is much cleaner.

I picked these up on Monday:
IMG_3149.JPG

Dude nice choice, that some sweet candy for your ride. Did you stay with 35's & do you know the weight of each tire & wheel combo ?

Dude nice choice, that some sweet candy for your ride. Did you stay with 35's & do you know the weight of each tire & wheel combo ?
Yes, 35" for now. They are heavy! 50lbs for the wheel and every bit of that for the tire. Over 100lbs together.

Welcome back Jeff. Want to do a desert trip in the fall? It's in the planning stages now.

Also a likely mid July 4 day on the Rubicon (if I'm not in Alaska)

Still running your cargo box in the back of my 80!

Welcome back Jeff. Want to do a desert trip in the fall? It's in the planning stages now.

Also a likely mid July 4 day on the Rubicon (if I'm not in Alaska)

Still running your cargo box in the back of my 80!
Andy, thanks! Yes to the trips. I'll give you a call. Talked to Powers this morning and he's gonna come down for a trip in July, might as well be the Rubicon!

Glad to hear the drawers are still working for you. With my upcoming changes I'm looking to start building again.

Welcome back....... "a junkie is never cured, just on the wagon".

Welcome back....... "a junkie is never cured, just on the wagon".
Definetely off the wagon. In fact, I'm under it most of the time!

This is awesome!

Thats a heck of a to-do list, coming back strong!

IMG_3249.JPG
Here she is today, well, yesterday. Sprayed Monstaliner this week and I'm really happy with the outcome. Roof rack also went on yesterday and I'll make an attempt to get the snorkel installed today. We'll see.

Dude your doing it right & getting it done fast

View attachment 1419022 Here she is today, well, yesterday. Sprayed Monstaliner this week and I'm really happy with the outcome. Roof rack also went on yesterday and I'll make an attempt to get the snorkel installed today. We'll see.

What color of Monstaliner is this? It looks great! I am considering spraying just the roof, but after seeing this, I think I need to spray the fender flares too!

What color of Monstaliner is this? It looks great! I am considering spraying just the roof, but after seeing this, I think I need to spray the fender flares too!

It's the medium quartz gray. Still loving the color combo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom