Betty White Refresh (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Great build man! I see your running the OME 850/860 combo. So is this the 2.5 inch suspension or J's?

Can't believe how clean these lockers are.
8D0E33B7-0B53-48AB-9137-2642B9FA9507_zpsujm1ybh0.jpg
99DEB702-BE2B-4C67-9F58-E7EF8CA00357_zpsqf5qu81r.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
2775A9F1-18FA-4569-A8BE-426B63B1B803_zpsopmkjmxp.jpg

Looks great man. That one should be good to go for many miles of fun.

What lights are you running as DRL's under the headlamps?

Those DRLs look Fn rad!!!!

Great job on the refresh.

Ugh! First day driving I get a p1300 igniter circuit code and a p0401
And it's binding when I turn sharp in forward and reverse and both direction. Not a good start.

I don't think I am in the right tax bracket to pull this off and I know I will never have built in fancy tool chests in my garage, but I will say that this is a nice looking truck. Not sure I would go so far with the tires, but I have a different type of road or trail where I live.

I do like that rear bumper. How much does something like that run?

I don't think I am in the right tax bracket to pull this off and I know I will never have built in fancy tool chests in my garage, but I will say that this is a nice looking truck. Not sure I would go so far with the tires, but I have a different type of road or trail where I live.

I do like that rear bumper. How much does something like that run?
$495 not welded or $895 welded.
The built ins I made from harbor freight boxes and I made a steel frame I have less than $1000 in the whole thing.

$495 not welded or $895 welded.
The built ins I made from harbor freight boxes and I made a steel frame I have less than $1000 in the whole thing.
Those did look like US General or whatever HF is slinging these days. I am just going to wait a few more years while they work out the kinks, but the Chinesium products are getting better, exponentially. They have things nailed down.

Still though, having the set up you have and the ability and the cash to pull something like this off deserves a tip of the hat. I would love to have those resources. I bang away in my cold garage and I have the occasional success, but just keeping the stock beast alive is about as much that those of us on government wages can afford. You know the old adage though, we make up for it in benefits, like tons of time off to explore.

20170114_103513.jpg

20170114_123929.jpg

20170114_124649.jpg

20170114_151953.jpg

20170114_103502.jpg

Love your build sir. The 2.5 looks great with 37's! @Red Merle nice Aussie!

Last edited:
Pretty sure the VC is shot so I guess it's time for a part time kit!

Is the part time kit something you're wanting to do anyways? Just asking because you can simply remove the VC from the t-case and retain the AWD. It just makes the T-case function like the HF2A from the 91-92 FJ80s. Just no more "limited slip" functionality between the front and rear outputs.

Of course, the part time kit would be neat too!

Is the part time kit something you're wanting to do anyways? Just asking because you can simply remove the VC from the t-case and retain the AWD. It just makes the T-case function like the HF2A from the 91-92 FJ80s. Just no more "limited slip" functionality between the front and rear outputs.

Of course, the part time kit would be neat too!
Yea, just makes sense to throw a part time kit in there since I'm gonna be taking the Vc out. Ordered one from marlin yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom