December 2011 Trip: Last URE Run Dec. 2-4 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GarnerFJ40

2020-2022 ONSC President
Threads
All,

This will be our last trip of the year, and the last URE trip as a club for the season until reopening in April. (Well, except for work weekends!:D)

December 2-4th Group Camp B

Some are calling it the Wintry Mix trip (due to last year's flurry filled trip) some are proposing a North meets South label. Whatever you call it, we might have some of the best club representation outside GSMTR or other TLCA sanctioned events, on the East Coast this weekend.

We'll have members from ONSC, UC, LowCountry, Swamp Fox, MATLCA, and CLCC. Maybe even some rogue ex-members that haven't found a new club. Maybe some members of other groups if you're reading this, yes you're invited too!

Group camp B could get a little crowded...

Nonetheless, we will form the trail groups at Group camp and leave from there, not from the Outpost. Get your gas, breakfast, and trail passes early...

We leave at 9am Saturday morn... Lunch back at Group camp around Noon... Regroup and hit the afternoon trails and be back for some dinner.

Usually another set of trails on Sunday morning.... That forms much more impromptu like...

:steer: and :beer:

Last edited:
I'm.....

there with the firewood, shrimp and hopefully some deer meat! :cheers:

i'm in.

I'm in.

In- probably in Emma's truck unless the weather is cooperative.

:beer: R

Are we going to do a group dinner sat night? I think we should do a chili pot luck. Whats yall think?

hmmm...

Someone bring an oven and we can cook corn bread. :D Chili, cornbread, bear and a fire after a day of wheeling. Sounds good to me! :beer:

Someone bring an oven and we can cook corn bread. :D Chili, cornbread, bear and a fire after a day of wheeling. Sounds good to me! :beer:

Bear????

Pot and bears - this may be the most interesting ONSC run yet....

:beer: R

I am there 100%. Nick will be there too. Hopefully some other CLCC guys will tag along.

I meant...

beer... but now that I think about it, I maybe able to find some bear meat :hillbilly:

If all goes well and the funds are availiable this maybe the first trip in the 40. Well see what kind of magic the bearded one can do. :grinpimp:

I just know there better be some assortment of desserts (apple pie) there after sharing my skills and recipes with others......just sayin... :D :D

no snuggies allowed around campfire though... :)

Thats if darin gives the snuggie back. I'm still waiting on the photos.

I just know there better be some assortment of desserts (apple pie) there after sharing my skills and recipes with others......just sayin... :D :D ...

Ill join the production line on this one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom