Turf-N-Surf 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm hoping that it will work out for everyone. I want to try to keep this thread updated so everybody can see that the new date is the weekend following Halloween.

If I'm able to make it, I won't know until the last minute.:bang: It's about 300 miles one way for me, don't know if I'll tow or just drive the 60. Curious as to the distance some of you are traveling to get there. Looking for something to help in my case with the wife here boys.

About 300 miles from sacramento...

Thanks Seth...

I'm IN again... count me in. I have 5 other (non MUD) cruiser heads going...

Who wants to see the T-shirt design for this years Turf n Surf?

http://centralcoastlandcruisers.com/product/2014-tns-mens-tshirt/
TNS2014-Men-front-458x458_zpswvsp0o9d.jpg

TNS2014-Design-front-458x458_zpstc5vhmyg.jpg

TNS2014-Design-back-458x458_zps9rti5xsk.jpg

TNS2014-Men-side-458x458_zpsjwsckyso.jpg

Last edited:
Big thanks to my wife for getting my ass in gear and helping build a website for all the info about TnS. She is awesome!
Look at what we have created;
http://centralcoastlandcruisers.com

signed up on the mob list, see y'all there!

All signed up!

Gear ordered. Seth, an idea, how about for next year's shirts you do something where whoever takes the best most outrageous picture can earn their way on to the shirt, etc... alongside the Bruiser.

Frank

Gear ordered. Seth, an idea, how about for next year's shirts you do something where whoever takes the best most outrageous picture can earn their way on to the shirt, etc... alongside the Bruiser.

Frank
elripster this was my plan all along. Now you have an idea of what the following years shirts will be like. Except they won't be next to Bruiser, they'll each have their own shirt! So if you get crazy, MAKE SURE SOMEONE TAKES PICTURES!

800+ miles one way for me...getting towed in on a trailer and towed out!

when Dominic jumps his 55 ala bill stayner and when i jump my 60 i want to make it on the shirt...haha

when Dominic jumps his 55 ala bill stayner and when i jump my 60 i want to make it on the shirt...haha

That's what i'll be looking for! I still may do a 2013 Shirt featuring Stayner's pig. . .

That's what i'll be looking for! I still may do a 2013 Shirt featuring Stayner's pig. . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom