Turf-N-Surf 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Maybe campsites that participate in trick or treating can put some sort of Halloween decoration indicating candy is available. Kinda like houses with their lights on.

Friday night lots of folks are arriving and therefore driving around camp. Caution.

probably maybe, but a tentative definately.

Just got back from a beach night run. Dark cloudy night, very few people, Halloween scary in March.

Can't wait until TNS 2014!

Me pls !! Trying to decide bring the girlfriend or the kids: which will be more fun ?

Which will have more fun?

Frank

Which will have more fun?

Frank
The kids will Have lots of fun in the sand,if you want to have fun bring the GF.

Just don't scare the living crap out of her when you drive in the dunes then it's no fun.

Having a 5-year-old, the proximity to Halloween sucks. Maybe it sounds dumb, but that stuff with his daddy is important to my little dude.
Oh, well...y'all have fun.
Maybe next year it can be a weekend that is not right at Halloween or is that out of the question?

Let's just do Halloween on the beach. My 3 year old loves Halloween and loves Pismo so he is pretty excited about mixing the two together.

Frank

im putting in for the days off now!
hoping to make 2 Pismo trips this year.
we can all decorate the area and have the kids go around truck to truck and collect candy!

We are definitely putting this on the calendar!

hey cyclosteve, want to come pull me out again on a saturday night while i try and roll??? that was fun last year!

around these parts they call it Trunk n Treat and everyone goes to the Church lots and malls and walks around.
Seems silly, I know...but
Truck n Treats sounds cool in the sand.

no ding dong ditch, but you might find yourself buried in the morning.

We will bring candy and some sort of Halloween decoration for camp.

Frank

:beer:Im IN. Missed the last Surf n Turf when I first bought my FJ40. Sold my girl and Got myself a bad A$$ 94 80. Me & my family/kids will be THERE! Can always knock on a few local doors for some halloween fun for the kids. My boys will do anything for a ride in "the LandCruiser"

cant Wait!

Looking forward to an excuse to party in the sand! Also, happy to help in any event prep or whatever needed to support local efforts.

...via IH8MUD app

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom